Pinot Noir. Super Tuscan. Chardonnay. Cabernet. There are so many different wines to choose from when you go out to eat a fine meal. As we’ve shared on Atlanta Eats TV, don’t feel worried about choosing the lowest cost bottle of wine on the menu at a high end dining establishment because they aren’t going to put a bad bottle of vino on their wine list. However, timing when you eat a local hot spot can make all the difference between paying $60 a bottle and $30 a bottle. Here are six restaurants to get 50% off a bottle of wine.
- Pricci-(Buckhead) On Thursdays from 5:00 p.m. to 10 p.m. get a ½ off a bottle of wine. This is a great deal for a ‘going out’ night! (www.buckheadrestaurants.com)
- Barcelona Wine Bar-(Virginia Highlands) Sunday would be a great night to enjoy some taps and get ½ off a bottle of wine. Barcelona has an incredible overall wine list (http://www.barcelonawinebar.com/atlanta.htm)
- Mezcalito’s Cantina-(Decatur and Grant Park) On Wednesday nights you can get ½ off a bottle of wine from 4 p.m. to 10 p.m. and try the Cantina Classics. Do you have any better idea on how to spend some time eating out on hump day? (www.mezcalitoscantina.com)
- Wahoo! Grill- (Decatur) My understanding is that bottles of wine are always ½ off on Thursday evenings from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. ($45 and under) AND to boot you get ½ off appetizers as well! What a deal! (www.wahoogrilldecatur.com)
- Pampas Steakhouse- (Johns Creek) If you live out in the suburbs, there are also some great ½ off deals. On wine down Wednesdays at Pampas
Ted Jenkin, CFP®, AAMS®, AWMA®, CRPC®, CMFC®, CRPS®
Co-CEO and Founder oXYGen Financial, Inc.
Request a FREE consultation: www.oxygenfinancial.net