Taste of The Nation is Celebrating 28 Years!
Thursday, April 28, 2016
255 Baker Street NW
Atlanta, GA 30313
Event Chairmen: Pano Karatassos & George McKerrow
Atlanta’s Taste of the Nation is the city’s prominent culinary benefit supporting Share Our Strength’s work to end childhood hunger in the United States. Join us in this one-of-a-kind experience and enjoy:
- Dishes from more than 50 local restaurants and mingle with the city’s top culinary talent, including: Karatassos, Rathbun, Gillespie, & Hopkins
- Award-winning wines from all over the world
- Uncomparable hand-crafted cocktails
- Rare wines in our much-anticipated Beverage Auction
- Live music featuring Joe Gransden Quartet
- World-class trips, incomparable dining and luxury culinary experiences in our Live and Silence Auction (More info on the Live Auction Sneak Peek for our 2016 items)
It takes more than food to fight hunger…it takes you.
Tickets will be sold up until event day and at the door. Online ticket sales will close at 8pm ET on April 27.