Ah, January, the month of giving up ALL THE THINGS! Usually one of the first things to go is booze. Or maybe you just want to cut back, or you’re pregnant, or you just plain don’t like the taste of alcohol. There are plenty of reasons to cut back on bourbon, and gin, and champagne, and..wait, what was I saying?
So, if you’re one of the many that wants to break out of ordering ‘just a water’, there are PLENTY of options for you in Atlanta. The bartenders of Atlanta are masterful at getting something delicious in your glass, whether that something will get you buzzed or not. So refreshing, bitter, bright or bitter..there’s mocktail for every mood.
So, Atlanta, it’s time to belly up to the bar and order one of these tasty treats.
*Please not, some of these contain bitters, so they are not completely non-alcoholic.
- Brazilian Sadness JCT Kitchen | Pineapple Juice, Cardamom, Lime, Basil
- Early Retirement No. 246 | Hibiscus Syrup, Grapefruit, Lemon, Ginger beer
- Autumn Valentine King & Duke | Fennel, Ginger, Lemon, Plum Bitters
- Hangover RX True Food Kitchen | Coconut Water, Pineapple, Vanilla and Orange Juice
- The Maternatini Across The Street | Strawberries, Blueberries, Mint and Mango; all muddled, with an unrefined raw sugar rim plus peach nectar juice and imported pomegranate juice
Along with the plethora of mocktails in town, a ton of wonderful housemade sodas are springing up. Some of my favorite lately have been at The General Muir, Yalla and Food 101.
Happy drinking, Atlanta!