- Rathbun’s Creamed Corn: It’s creamy, it’s delicious. It’s everything that Kevin Rathbun is known for.
Photo courtesy of Rathbun’s Restaurant
- Greenwood’s on Green Street Meatloaf : My Mama didn’t make meatloaf and I wasn’t born in Mississippi, but if either of those things were true, this is what I imagine I would be eating at supper time. Hearty and flavorful with Greenwood’s classic black eyed peas and broccoli casserole. You’ll be lucky if you don’t hit a coma before you get to the car.
- Shrimp and Grits from Table & Main: When you close your eyes and imagine shrimp and grits, this is what you should see.
- Grand Champion BBQ – Gotta be honest, I’ve never dined here, but it’s first on my list after a love affair with their mac and cheese at Atlanta Eats Live. Can’t wait until they are at Krog Street.
Photo Courtesy of Grand Champion BBQ
- King and Duke Cornbread: You may be there for the meat, but after I barrel through two pans of this cornbread I’m ready for a salad.
- South City Kitchen Desserts: Take your choice. They get the south; whether it’s banana pudding or pecan pie it’s all incredible.
Photo Courtesy of Fifth Group Restaurants
- Buttermilk Kitchen Chicken Biscuit : There’s a reason they are lining up out the door on Roswell road for the breakfast at Buttermilk Kitchen. Whipped up by chef Suzanne Vizethann (winner of Chopped), the food the made from scratch and you can taste that in every bite.