1. There is nothing more annoying at your local Super Bowl party than the proverbial two martini guest that is watching their first football game of the year and decides the 10 dollars they have on the squares game makes them eligible to scream in your friggin ear all night.
2. Wings Wings Wings…….who should you be thinking about for Super Bowl Sunday…….Here’s 5……..Fox Bros smoked wings…..JR Crickets…Roaster’s…Wing Factory and Taco Mac. With these you never go wrong.
Picture courtesy of Fox Bros. BBQ
3. You want to know what totally authentic dining looks like from a region, still cannot do better than the Greek dining at Kyma in Buckhead. Watch them this week on the show and know that it is my Mom’s favorite restaurant who hailing from Istanbul, Turkey knows her Greek food…..
4. Let’s be totally clear on Carmageddon 2014, once kids went to school on Tuesday the entire city was screwed. There was no way to stagger folks from getting on the road, when folks see major snow fall in Atlanta they are hitting the bricks no matter what city officials tell them.
5. Power breakfast in Atlanta, it’s got to be Goldberg’s on Roswell Rd, I was there twice this week before my radio show and not only did I have the best salami and eggs in a long time but the bagels still dominate. Watch this, you will be there soon……
6. Broncos 27-16……Russell Wilson will look like a 2nd year player, Peyton will look like….Peyton……..
7. Charles Barkley came on our radio show, The Front Row, 680 The Fan 9 to noon, his two favorite Atlanta restaurants, Article 14 and South City Kitchen.