This weekend, Atlanta will celebrate all things epicurean at the Atlanta Food & Wine Festival. Festivities kick off at the annual opening night party. In its fifth year, the evening will focus on pigging out Market Style with market-inspired bites and beverages at the highly anticipated Ponce City Market.
The party is on Thursday, May 28th at Ponce City Market. Tickets are available here, and the rockstar chefs hosting the event are below.
- Sean Brock (SC), HUSK Charleston & Nashville
- Linton Hopkins (GA), Restaurant Eugene
- Anne Quatrano (GA), Bacchanalia
- Tyler Brown (TN), Capital Grill
- Justin Devillier (LA), La Petite Grocery
- Rob McDaniel (GA), SpringHouse
- Annie Pettry (KY), Decca
- Bill Smith (NC), Crook’s Corner
- Karl Worley (TN), Biscuit Love Brunch
Ponce City Market Vendors:
- Chai Pani
- Farm to Ladle
- Honeysuckle Gelato
- Simply Seoul