It’s the first February 29th we’ve had since 2012! Maybe you’ve seen the Amy Adams flick or you’ve heard the old wives tale, but it’s a tradition for women to propose on Leap Year! This could even happen on a smaller, Sadie Hawkins- esq scale with women “asking out” men whether it be on a date, take the next step in their relationship…etc. All you need is a romantic restaurant to set that intimate mood. Since this Leap Year falls on a Monday, there’s a good chance reservations are still available!
1) Nikolai’s Roof (Downtown)
2) St. Cecilia (Buckhead)
3) Canoe (Vinings)
4) Maya Steakhouse (Sandy Springs)
5) Aria (Buckhead)
6) 4th and Swift (Old Fourth Ward)
7) Two Urban Licks (Old Fourth Ward)
8) Pricci (Buckhead)
9) Rumi’s Kitchen (Sandy Springs)
10) Bite Bistro & Bar (Johns Creek)
Want more tips and tricks for Atlanta’s best restaurants? Find out more here! Be sure to catch Atlanta Eats on Peachtree TV every Saturday at 7:30 p.m. and Sunday at 10:30 a.m.!