Can’t Stop Eating this Buffalo Chicken Dip With Crispy Tortillas
For the Roasted Chicken:
4 Sanderson Farms® Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
2 tablespoons Kosher salt
3 tablespoons dark brown sugar
1 tablespoon black pepper
For the Dip:
5 cups roasted chicken, pulled
1-12 ounce bottle of your favorite wing sauce
16 ounces cream cheese
16 ounces ranch dressing
8 ounces Monterey Jack cheese, grated
4 ounces blue cheese crumbles
½ cup cilantro, chopped (optional)
- Mix salt, sugar and black pepper together.
- Generously coat the whole chicken inside and out. Let stand in the refrigerator for approximately 1 hour. Place on a green egg at 350 degrees. Roast chicken for approximately 1 hour. Remove and let come to room temperature, remove all skin and pull the chicken meat.
- In a bowl mix pulled chicken, with the hot sauce, place in a 9 in baking dish.
- In a saucepot slowly heat cream cheese and ranch dressing until warm and mixed thoroughly.
- Pour the cream cheese mixture evenly over the chicken. Mix the chopped cilantro and the two cheeses together. Sprinkle with both cheeses. Transfer to the green egg and bake until piping hot for 25 minutes uncovered. Serve with Crispy corn Tortilla Chips.
Yield: 1-9 inch baking dish