Guys we have some good news and some bad news…Thanksgiving is coming fast. And if you’re averse to all that cooking (and cleaning those dishes) you’re in luck! You live in one of the best dining towns in the country, and many of the best restaurants are serving up Thanksgiving dinner this year. So, make a reservations, then sit back and let these guys do the cooking.
Photo credit: Rosebud/James Camp
- Rosebud Chef Ron Eyester, Top Chef contestant, is ready for Thanksgiving! From 11 a.m. to 6 p.m., enjoy a traditional Thanksgiving dinner for $45 per person and $20 for kids. And if you’re dining solo, slid up to the bar and it’s only $28. Guests will enjoy menu items such as Sage, Apple and Honey Roasted Turkey, Green Beans with Fresh Garlic and Sea Salt, Buttermilk Whipped Potatoes, House Made Niman Ranch Pork Loin Ham with Hamhock Jus, Truffle Creamed Corn, Gulf Oyster and Sausage Dressing, and more!
- Cook Hall Chef David Gross is making a hassle-free Thanksgiving for you this year. And good news for anybody who is not wanting a prixe fix menu, all entrees will be served a la carte, do you can get exactly what you want. Guests will also be able to order from Cook Hall’s regular seasonal menu as well.
- Better Half This new and innovative restaurants will be welcoming guests for Thanksgiving dinner. The five course menu will include wine and is only $75 per pe.rson. Enjoy items such as roasted sweet potato salad, sage butter poached turkey, leg confit, cornbread pudding, braised red cabbage roasted pumpkin budin.There will be one seating at 7PM
- Urban Cannibals For their second annual Orphan Thanksgiving, this East Atlanta bodega is inviting folks over for a traditional spread. If you snag one of the 25 spots, you’ll be dining on things like stuffing, collard greens, mashed potatoes, candied sweet potatoes, dill Havarti mac n’ cheese, green beans, brussels sprouts, house made cranberry sauce. And pies, oh so many pies. Vegetarians, vegans and pescatarians are also welcome. The cost is $45 a person. Shoot an email to email@example.com to reserve your spot.
- South City Kitchen Both locations (Midtown and Vinings) will be serving up a feast this year. The three-course prix fixe menu will feature Old Charleston she-crab soup with fresh cream and sherry, fried green tomatoes with goat cheese and sweet red pepper coulis, roasted turkey breast with giblet gravy, cornbread dressing, collard greens whipped potatoes and orange cranberry sauce, shrimp and “Red Mule” grits with Athens’ finest grits, tasso ham, poblano chilies and smoked tomato gravy, sweet potato & pumpkin pie, Southern chocolate pecan pie and more. Dinner is $45 for adults and $22.50 for children.
- Cibo e Beve How about Thanksgiving with an Italian twist? From 12 p.m. to 6 p.m., Cibo e Beve will be serving up a three course dinner including a choice of items such as, Chestnut Soup, Tuscan Roasted Turkey Breast with gravy, Italian Sausage Stuffing, Baked Ziti, Green Beans with Sundried Tomatoes and Pine Nuts, Polenta Evoo Cornbread and yeast rolls, Pineapple Pecan Sweet potato Casserole, Cranberry sauce and even Pumpkin pie, pumpkin seed brittle, maple gelato. $48 per person ($18 for kids 6-12).
- Sway Gather around the table at Sway for a special three-course Thanksgiving supper, featuring traditional holiday favorites made with seasonal, autumn ingredients. This year’s menu includes Southern starters such as Sway’s signature deviled eggs, pimento cheese and warm biscuits; a main course of maple roasted turkey served with giblet gravy and cranberry-orange relish; and a choice of sides including butter mashed potatoes, green beans with Benton’s bacon, sweet potatoes with marshmallows, squash casserole and three-cheese macaroni and cheese. The meal is $28 for adults, $14 for children between six and 12, and free for children under five.
- 103 West Each reservation will receive a roasted whole turkey and a huge spread of traditional trimmings and pastries to go along with it. The 103 West dinner staff will refresh the trimmings and turkey for guests to enjoy at home later. A “chef favorite” turkey leftovers recipe will also be shared. $74.00 adults, $35.00 children 6 to 12, free for children under 6.