Steak Shapiro brings you the…
7 Things I Am Sure of This Week:
1. That the new East Cobb restaurant “Common Quarter” from the guys from Muss and Turner’s and Local 3 on Johnson Ferry Rd. will be a huge, huge hit.
2. The sports bars in Atlanta will have a record October with huge Falcon and Georgia games and oh yeah the Braves in the World Series vs. the Red Sox after beating the Dodgers in six games in the National League Championship Series.
3. The craze over the Moscow Mule drink is totally justified.
4. The chicken parm at the Atlanta Palm restaurant is the finest in the city, not by a little but by a lot.
5. That Jenny McCarthy on The View will be a good thing.
6. La Tavola in The Highlands is still as great a local Italian restaurant as you will find in any city, grab a table on the back patio this time of year, makes for a great date night.
7. That Music Midtown in Piedmont Park is a wonderful thing for our city and that The Red Hot Chili Peppers will be an absolute blast on Saturday night.