1. You want a super night out with great local guys running the place, check out Buckhead’s 1 Kept. The food is super diverse, southern/continental flare, very affordable, awesome bar floating in the middle with a great TV.
Flatbreads, warm kale salad, seared scallops and bucatini pasta pasta will make you smile.
2. I don’t think I have ever seen 40,000 people in one place quite so giddy as my trip to Fenway Park last Wednesday night when the Sawwwxxx won their first title in their home park in almost a hundred years.
3. Great way to kill some time on a flight, download Jerry Seinfeld’s web series “Comedians in Cars Drinking Coffee”. Can’t miss with him and Larry David together again.
4. I do truly believe that Cheesecake Factory is still a great place to get your feedbag on with quality ingredients and monster portions. The Louisiana pasta can feed me for an entire weekend.
5. Cibo Beve, Sandy Springs, Roswell road, as good a neighborhood Italian joint as there is in the city.
6. Matt Ryan may have a ton of injuries but he has got to elevate his game in these type of situations not regress. The last two losses to Arizona and Carolina has me looking at the movie page for Sunday matinee’s with the wife.
7. There is nothing that warms my heart and my tummy better than the perfect order of Chinese dumplings.
Chef Liu’s on Buford Highway may make your weep…..