A modern take on a whiskey smash, the Tennesee Honeysuckle features Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Honey, Cointreau, housemade lemon sour, fresh blueberries and a sprig of basil.
• Housemade Blueberry Mix 2-bar spoons
• Simple Syrup-¼ oz
• Fresh Lemon Sour-1 ¼ oz
• Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Honey-1 ½ oz
• Cointreau-½ oz
• Club Soda-Large Splash
• Fresh Basil Sprig
• Lemon Wedge
1. Add 2 bar spoons of blueberry mix, simple syrup and
lemon sour to a mixing glass.
2. Fill with ice.
3. Add Honey Jack and Cointreau and shake vigorously.
4. Roll into a pilsner glass and add club soda.
5. Top with ice and garnish with a fresh basil & lemon wedge.
WHO’S THE BEST? YOU BE THE JUDGE!
Help us choose Atlanta’s Signature Sip for 2015. Grab you friends for a night on the town as mixologists shake and stir their way to victory. Once you’ve tasted, then please vote by choosing one of the following cocktails. Voting will take place from April 30 – June 8, 2015. Please drink responsibly.
TASTE AND VOTE!
To cast your vote for your favorite cocktail, go to http://www.atlanta.net/battleofthebottles/. Please note, only one vote per email per restaurant.
One lucky winner will be chosen each week to receive a $250 cash prize.