INWEGO SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
INWEGO Atlanta Eats Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT IS NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE OR WIN. PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE ODDS OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. Sponsor: The INWEGO Atlanta Eats Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by Southern Experience, LLC (“Sponsor”).
2. Administrator: The Sweepstakes is administered by Atlanta Eats, LLC (“Administrator”).
3. Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open and offered to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are eighteen (18) years of age or older as of November 28, 2017. Employees and their immediate family and household members (whether or not related) of Sponsor or Administrator and their employees, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising, promotion, or fulfillment agencies, promotional partners, and all other entities or individuals involved in or associated with the development, implementation, administration, or fulfillment of the Sweepstakes (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Entities”) are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. Only individuals meeting all eligibility requirements set forth in these Official Rules (“Participant”) may participate in the Sweepstakes or win a prize. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply.
4. Sweepstakes Period: The Sweepstakes begins at 12am ET on November 28, 2017 and ends at 11:59pm ET on December 12, 2017 (“Sweepstakes Period”). Sponsor’s clock is the official timekeeper for this Sweepstakes.
5. How to Participate: During the Sweepstakes Period, submit your email address on the form found at http://www.atlantaeats.com/blog/awesome-weekend-inwego/ Limit one (1) entry per Participant during the Sweepstakes Period. Multiple entries by or on behalf of the same Participant will result in ineligibility with respect to all entries by or on behalf of that Participant.
6. Prizes: Five (5) Winners (“Winner” or “Winners”) will be selected from all eligible entries received. Each Winner (once s/he has satisfied the “How to Claim Prizes” criteria in Section 8 below) will receive an INWEGO subscription for six (6) months (“Prize” or “Prizes”). Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each prize: $174; total ARV of all Prizes- $870. Prize may not be sold, auctioned, offered for sale, assigned, transferred, offered for transfer, photocopied, duplicated, or redeemed or exchanged for cash, merchandise, or services, except by Sponsor, in its sole and absolute discretion, who reserves the right to substitute Prize with a prize of comparable or greater value if Prize becomes unavailable. Each winner is solely responsible for all other expenses associated with the Prize, including but not limited to taxes.
7. Odds: Odds of winning a Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received.
8. Selection of Winners. Potential winners will be selected in a random drawing by Sponsor, Administrator, or their designees on or around December 14, 2017. Potential winners do not have to be present at the prize drawing to win.
9. How to Claim Prizes: Sponsor, Administrator, or their designees will attempt to notify each potential winner of his/her winning status via the e-mail address provided by potential winner during Sweepstakes registration. If a potential winner does not meet eligibility criteria, or is otherwise unwilling or unable to comply with these Official Rules, or does not reply to the notification email within three (3) days of their name being selected as a potential winner, an alternate potential winner may be selected, in Sponsor’s sole discretion.
10. Publicity: Except where and as may be prohibited by law, participation in the Sweepstakes and acceptance of a Prize constitutes the express permission of Winner for Sponsor, Administrator, and those acting pursuant to the authority of Sponsor or Administrator to use such winner’s name, photograph, image, likeness, voice, opinions, hometown, and/or state for advertising, trade, promotion, and/or publicity purposes in all forms of media now known or hereafter discovered or devised, worldwide in perpetuity, without further notice, review or approval, or compensation.
11. General Conditions: Sponsor and Administrator reserve the right, in their sole and absolute discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, extend, or suspend the Sweepstakes should non-authorized intervention, fraud, weather, force majeure events, or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. Sponsor and Administrator reserve the right to disqualify any individual whom Sponsor, Administrator, or their designees determine, in their sole and absolute discretion, is or is attempting or intending to: (a) tamper with any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes, (b) defraud Sponsor, Administrator, or Sweepstakes Entities, (c) undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, deception, or other unfair playing practices, (d) annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other Participants, Sponsor, Administrator, Sweepstakes Entities, or representatives of Sweepstakes Entities, or (e) act in violation of these Official Rules. In such event(s), Sponsor and Administrator reserve the right (in addition to disqualification of such individual) to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s or Administrator’s failure to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. No groups, clubs, newsletters, or organizations may reproduce or distribute any portion of these Official Rules to their members, and anyone who participates in the Sweepstakes through means not permitted by these Official Rules is subject to disqualification. All entries are subject to verification and are void and will be rejected if not obtained through authorized, legitimate channels or if any part of an entry is determined by Sponsor, Administrator, or their designees to be illegible, forged, reproduced, manipulated, mutilated, counterfeited, or tampered with in any way. No more than the stated number of Prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, mechanical, typographical, or any other reasons cause more than stated number of Prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor or Administrator reserves the right, in their sole and absolute discretion, to award only the stated number of Prizes (previously not awarded) by means of a random drawing among all legitimate and eligible Prize claims.
12. Release: By participating in this Sweepstakes and/or accepting a Prize, Participant (for himself or herself and his or her heirs) agrees to release, indemnify, and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator, the Sweepstakes Entities, and each of their officers, directors, owners, employees, agents, affiliates, and owner-operators (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from any and all liability for any injuries, loss, harm, damage, cost, or expense of any kind to any person(s), including, without limitation, property damage, personal injury, and/or death, arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use, and/or misuse of a Prize or participation in this Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes-related activity and for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy.
13. Agreement to Official Rules: By participating in the Sweepstakes, each Participant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each Participant waives any right to claim ambiguity in these Official Rules. In the event of any inconsistency with any other materials, these Official Rules shall govern.
14. Limitation of Liability: IN NO EVENT WILL SPONSOR, ADMINISTRATOR, OR ANY RELEASED PARTY BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY INJURIES, CLAIMS, ACTIONS, DAMAGES, LOSSES, OR LIABILITY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES RESULTING FROM OR ARISING FROM PARTICIPATION IN, OR THE PRODUCTION, PROMOTION, OR ADMINISTRATION OF, THE SWEEPSTAKES, OR ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE, MISUSE, OR NONUSE OF A PRIZE THAT MAY BE AWARDED. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, ALL PRIZES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY. CHECK LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS. ANY ATTEMPT BY A PARTICIPANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD ANY SUCH ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.Except where prohibited, Participants agree that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prize awarded, or the determination of winners, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (b) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) s/he hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, consequential, and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
15. Non-waiver: The failure or delay by Sponsor or Administrator in enforcing any particular clause, provision, or aspect of these Official Rules shall not impact the validity, enforceability, or effect of any other clause, provision, or aspect of these Official Rules.
16. Choice of Law: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of each Participant, and/or Sponsor, Administrator, or Released Parties in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be exclusively governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Georgia without regard to conflicts of law/choice of law doctrine of Georgia or any other jurisdiction, and all proceedings regarding same shall take place exclusively either in a state or federal court located in Atlanta, Georgia. Each Participant agrees to the jurisdiction of such courts and waives any right to change of venue or any like right.
18. Official Rules and Winners List: Official Rules for this Sweepstakes may be obtained by visiting http://www.atlantaeats.com/contest-rules/ during the Sweepstakes Period. For a disclosure of winners (first name, last name initial, and city), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope for receipt by March 14, 2018 to: INWEGO, 3535 Piedmont Rd NE, Suite 415, Atlanta, GA 30305.
© 2017 Southern Experience, LLC. All Rights Reserved.