LONGHORN “STEAK WITH STEAK” SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN, A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE ONE’S CHANCES OF WINNING. 1. SPONSOR: GMRI., 1000 Darden Center Drive, Orlando, FL 32837 (“Sponsor”), whose decisions are final and binding as to all aspects of this sweepstakes. 2. ADMINISTRATOR: ATLANTA EATS, LLC, a Delaware limited liability company, having a principal place of business at (455 East Paces Ferry Rd. NE #309 Atlanta, GA 30309), (“Administrator”), an independent judging organization whose decisions are final and binding with respect to the sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”). 3. ENTRY: You may enter this Sweepstakes as described below during the period beginning at 12:00 A.M., May 18, 2017 and ending at 11:59 P.M., June 25, 2017 (Entry Period”). Sweepstakes will consist of a series of 5 random drawings of qualified entries in order to award five (5) winners and their guest a prize as described below.
For purposes of these Official Rules (“Rules”), all times and days are Eastern Time. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your on-line service will apply.
You may enter this Sweepstakes, by registering at www.atlantaeats.com/longhorn and submitting your favorite memory or dining experience at LongHorn Steakhouse (max character count of 500) name, email address, zip code, and birthday.
ELIGIBILITY: Open only to persons, who submit a qualified entry and who are, as of Entry, twenty one (21) years of age or older, legal residents of, and physically located within, the 49 (excluding Alaska) United States or D.C. (collectively, “Territory”) and not employees of Sponsor, Administrator, or their respective parent, subsidiary or affiliated companies; or the advertising, promotional or fulfillment agencies of any of them (individually and collectively, “Entities”); nor members of their households or immediate families (defined as parent, child, spouse, siblings and the spouses of each).
Entries are limited to one (1) Entry per person during the Promotion Period. In event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an Entry, the Entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose name the Address is registered. Entries by any method other than set forth above are void. Any use of automated or programmed methods of effecting Entry is prohibited. Neither the Entities, nor any of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents or representatives (individually and collectively, “Releasees”) are responsible for Entries from persons residing, or physically located, outside the Territory; Entries that are altered, delayed, deleted, destroyed, forged, fraudulent, improperly accessed, inaccurate, incomplete, interrupted, irregular in any way, late, lost, misrouted, multiple, non-delivered, stolen, tampered with, unauthorized, unintelligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Rules; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider, or other connections, telephone or cell phone text messaging availability or accessibility; miscommunications; failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines or technical failure; failed phone, computer hardware or software or text message malfunctions, failures, technical errors or difficulties; telephone transmissions; technical failures; unauthorized human intervention; traffic congestion; garbled or jumbled transmissions; undeliverable emails resulting from any form of active or passive email filtering; insufficient space in entrant’s email account to receive email; or other errors of any kind, whether due to electronic, human, mechanical, printing, production or technical errors or other causes; even if caused by the negligence of any of the Releasees.
Each of such potential Entries will be disqualified and any attempt by a person to use multiple email or cell phone accounts to register more than the number of Entries allowed by these Rules may result in disqualification at Administrator’s sole discretion. Void where prohibited or restricted by law and subject to all applicable federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations.
PRIZES/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”): Five (5) GRAND PRIZES: Grand prize winners (“Grand Prize Winner”) and one (1) guest receive dinner at the Longhorn with Steak Shapiro at the Toco Hills LongHorn, 2892 North Druid Hills Road, Atlanta, GA (max value $150) in early July 2017; subject to change.. Total ARV of all prizes: $750. In lieu of dinner with Steak Shapiro or written notice of inability to attend at least 3 days prior to dinner, a Grand Prize Winner may opt to receive a $150 LongHorn Steakhouse gift card.
All expenses not specifically mentioned herein are not included and are solely the Winner’s responsibility; winners are required to provide their own transportation to the Toco Hills LongHorn location of the Steak with Steak Shapiro dinner. If the actual value of a Prize is less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded. Any depiction of a Prize is for illustrative purposes only. Grand Prize is not redeemable for cash or transferable, except it is transferable to a surviving spouse residing in the same household. No substitution allowed except, at Administrator’s sole discretion, a Prize of equal or greater value may be substituted. Administrator will not replace any lost, mutilated or stolen tickets, travel vouchers, certificates or prizes. Prize elements may not be separated. Prizes cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. Prizes will be awarded provided they are validly claimed by July 5, 2017 after which no alternate Winners will be selected, nor unclaimed Prizes awarded. Limit one (1) Prize per person per household.
PROCEDURES: All Entries must be received during the Entry Period to be considered. The potential Winners will be selected from all eligible Entries received. The decisions of the Administrator shall be final and binding. Odds of winning the Grand Prize depend on the total number of eligible Entries received during the Entry Period.
WINNERS: Potential Winners will be notified on or about five (5) business days after the applicable Entry Period, via email or telephone, as appropriate, to confirm their mailing addresses (“Email Notification”) as well as any additional required information or responses needed in order to fulfill the Prizes. Potential Grand Prize Winners will be sent additional paperwork by overnight delivery service or e-mail. At the sole discretion of the Administrator, disqualification, forfeiture and the selection of an alternate Winner may result from any of the following:  a potential Winner’s failure to respond to notification within three (3) business days after transmission;  the return of an Email Notification as undeliverable after three (3) attempts;  the return of any other notice or a Prize as undeliverable;  a potential Winner’s failure to provide Administrator with satisfactory proof of age, identity and residency;  a potential Winner’s failure to provide Administrator with satisfactory proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the Address associated with the winning Entry;  a potential Winner’s failure to provide required additional information upon Administrator’s request;  potential Grand Prize Winner’s failure to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability/Publicity Release within five (5) business days after its mailing;  a potential Winner’s failure to validly claim any Prize by July 5, 2017, and  any other non-compliance with Rules.
Winners will be notified of their prize prior to July 30th 2017 and awarded said prize prior to August 30th. In the event of a Prize forfeiture, the Administrator may, in its sole discretion, award or not award the forfeited Prize to an alternate Winner. All taxes are solely the responsibility of the winners, and the Grand Prize Winners will receive an IRS Form 1099 reflecting the value of his/her Prize.
RULES & WINNERS’ LIST: For a list of winners (available after July 5, 2017), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope (postage not required for Vermont residents) to: LongHorn Sweepstakes, Winner/Rules, c/o Atlanta Eats (455 East Paces Ferry Rd. NE #309 Atlanta, GA 30309), copy of the Rules may also be obtained by printing this web page
DINING FOR DOLLARS SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE OF ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE IS REQUIRED TO ENTER OR PARTICIPATE IN THIS PROMOTIONAL GAME. PARTICIPATION IN THIS PROMOTIONAL GAME IS FREE. PURCHASE OF THE SPONSOR’S PRODUCTS OR SERVICES WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING.
1. SPONSORSHIP. The sponsor of the Dining For Dollars game (the “Game”) is ATLANTA EATS, LLC, a Delaware limited liability company, having a principal place of business at 530 Trimble Lake Court, Atlanta, GA 30342 (the “Sponsor”).
2. ELIGIBILITY. The Game is open to legal residents of the United States and the U.S. Virgin Islands who are 18 years of age or older at the time of participation and who are not ineligible as set out in these Official Rules. Void in Puerto Rico and wherever prohibited by law. Employees (and members of employees’ immediate families and residents in their households) of the Sponsor are not eligible to play or win.
3. HOW TO ENTER. You may enter the Game by completing the entry form on Sponsor’s website (http://atlantaeats.wpengine.com/2012/12/11/georgia-lotterys-dinners-us/) on or before 11:59:59 pm on April 18, 2013 EST (the “Deadline”). You may enter the Game without completing the entry form on Sponsor’s website by mailing a written request to the Sponsor with your name, address, city, state, zip code, age, email address, the date you prepared the request and the words “ENTER ME IN THE DINING FOR DOLLARS SWEEPSTAKES” to P.O. Box 260189, Atlanta, GA 31126. Free entry requests must be received by the Sponsor before the Deadline. No return envelope is required. Limit of one free entry per person. Free entry requests will be disqualified for any of: (1) ineligibility, (2) inclusion with the free entry request of any other correspondence, promotional materials or other materials, (3) lost, late, damaged or misdirected or postage due requests and (4) requests that in the opinion of the Sponsor are machine-generated in whole or in part, including but not limited to the stamped out envelope or postcard. The decision of the Sponsor or the Sponsor’s agent regarding eligibility or disqualification of free entry requests received will be final. A free entry will not entitle the person requesting it or any other person to any products or services of the Sponsor. Free entry requests received by the Sponsor become the Sponsor’s property upon receipt. Ineligible and non-complying requests will not be acknowledged.
4. HOW THE GAME WORKS / HOW THE WINNER IS SELECTED. Beginning on Friday, December 21, 2012, and continuing on each Friday thereafter until April 20, 2013, (each, a “Drawing Date” and collectively, the “Drawing Dates”) the Sponsor or the Sponsor’s agent will select a single entry at random from among all the qualifying entries. The selected entry (the “Winner”) will be notified by email. The Winner will be instructed on how to claim the Prize. If the Winner fails to claim the Prize within twenty (20) days, the Winner’s entry will be disqualified and the Prize will be forfeited.
• THE PRIZE. A Winner who claims the Prize will receive a fifty dollar ($50.00) Buckhead Life Restaurant Group gift card good for a fifty dollar ($50.00) credit at any participating Buckhead Life Restaurant Group restaurant (http://buckheadrestaurants.com/). The retail value of the Prize is fifty dollars ($50.00).
5. ODDS OF WINNING. The odds of winning depend on the number of qualified entries received. If more than one hundred (100) qualified entries are received, the odds of winning will be equal to eighteen (18) divided by the number of qualified entries.
6. OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE OFFICIAL RULES. This promotional game begins on December 17, 2012 and ends on the first to occur of (a) the Sponsor’s termination of the Game under Section 6 or as provided in this Section, or (b) the date on which all the Prizes are claimed. The Sponsor reserves the right to modify and/or terminate the Game and to take such other measures the Sponsor may deem necessary or appropriate, in its sole discretion to preserve the integrity of the sweepstakes promotional game or in the event that it or associated practices or equipment become corrupted, technically or otherwise. In such event, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, terminate the Game and not distribute the Prizes to anyone. Participating entrants (each, a “Participant”) release the Sponsor, together with all other businesses involved in this promotional game, as well as the employees, officers, members and directors of each, of all claims and liability related to participation in this promotional game. Any promotional Game notice, entry form or other writing, including writings in electronic form that contains an error (printing, human, technical or other) shall be deemed null and void. Technical malfunction of the electronic equipment associated with this Game, voids all play on it. A Winner may be required, at the sole discretion of the Sponsor to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility/liability release and where legally permissible, a publicity release, as a condition precedent to the receipt of any prize to be awarded. All winners are subject to disclosure of their winnings and identifying information, to the extent such disclosure is required by law or provided for in these Official Rules. Regardless of how Winners use Prizes awarded to them, all such awards are taxable income to the Participant. Participants are responsible to pay all income and other taxes due in respect of any prize that they receive. For a list of all winners, send a written request by first class mail with a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Winners List Request, P.O. Box 260189, Atlanta, GA 31126. Except where prohibited by law, all Winners consent to the use of their names, home town, Prizes won and likenesses for promotional purposes on behalf of the Sponsor. All disputes and claims arising out of or relating to this Game shall be determined according to the laws of the State of Georgia.
7. TRADEMARKS AND TRADENAMES. Atlanta Eats™ is the trademark of Bread N’ Butter, LLC. The Georgia Lottery™ is the trademark of The Georgia Lottery Corporation™. Any other trademarks or service marks are the property of their respective owners. The use of any brands or trademarks in these Official Rules or any of the Sponsor’s promotional materials does not imply any association or endorsement of the Sponsor by the owner of such brands or trademarks.
8. PUBLICITY. By participating or attempting to participate in the Game or attempting to claim a Prize, except where such condition is legally prohibited, each verified Winner hereby agrees and grants Sponsor the right, but not the obligation, to the use of his or her name, voice and likeness, along with his or her address (city and state) and any statements made by or attributed to such Winner in any and all media, now known or hereafter devised, without notice, review or approval, in perpetuity and throughout the universe for advertising, commercial and promotional purposes in connection with the Game and other promotions without further compensation, and releases the Sponsor and Sponsor’s officers, directors, employees, attorneys, agents and subcontractors from any liability with respect thereto.
9. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. The Sponsor makes no warranties, and hereby disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, concerning the Prizes and the Game. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, THE PRIZE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND THE SPONSOR HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
10. DISQUALIFICATION. It is the Participant’s sole responsibility to ensure that he or she has complied in full with all conditions and requirements contained in these Official Rules. If any potential winner is found to be ineligible, or if he or she has not complied with these Official Rules or declines a Prize for any reason prior to award, such potential winner will be disqualified and the Prize forfeited. No mechanically reproduced, illegible, incomplete, forged, software-generated, third party or other automated or robotic entries, in whole or in part, will be accepted. Entries made by any individual or any entity other than the Participant and/or originating by any other mechanism, including but not limited to commercial sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will be declared invalid and disqualified for this Game. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who is found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Game; to be acting in violation of these Official Rules; or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the Game, or to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. The Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
11. INVALIDITY. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. Headings and captions are used in these Official Rules solely for ease of reference, and shall not be deemed to affect in any manner the meaning or intent of these Official Rules or any provision hereof. These Official Rules cannot be modified or amended in any way except in writing by a duly authorized representative of Sponsor.
12. MANDATORY ARBITRATION. By participating in this Game each Participant (and his/her parent/legal guardian if the Participant is a minor) agrees that: (1) any claim, dispute, or controversy (whether in contract, tort, or otherwise) Participant may have against Sponsor arising out of, relating to, or connected in any way with the Game, the awarding or redemption of prizes, or the determination of the scope, enforceability or applicability of this agreement to arbitrate, will be resolved exclusively by final and binding arbitration administered by American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) and conducted before a sole arbitrator pursuant to the applicable Rules and Procedures established by AAA (“Rules and Procedures”); (2) this arbitration agreement is made pursuant to a transaction involving interstate commerce, and shall be governed by the Federal Arbitration Act (“FAA”), 9 USC. §§ 1-16; (3) the arbitration shall be held at a location in the Atlanta, Georgia metropolitan area or at such other location as may be mutually agreed by the Participant and Sponsor; (4) the arbitrator’s decision shall be controlled by the terms and conditions of these Official Rules and any of the other agreements referenced herein that the applicable Participant may have entered into in connection with the Game; (5) the arbitrator shall apply the substantive law of the State of Georgia in accordance with Section 8 of these Official rules and consistent with the FAA and applicable statutes of limitations, and shall honor claims of privilege recognized at law; (6) there shall be no authority for any claims to be arbitrated on a class or representative basis and arbitration can decide only the Participant’s and/or Sponsor’s individual claims; the arbitrator may not consolidate or join the claims of other persons or parties who may be similarly situated; (7) the Participant and Sponsor shall be entitled to recover punitive, incidental and/or consequential damages only to the extent permitted by law; (8) in the event that the administrative fees and deposits that must be paid to initiate arbitration against Sponsor exceed $125 USD for claims less than $10,000 or $375 for claims greater than $10,000 but less than $75,000, and the Participant is unable (or not required under the applicable Rules and Procedures) to pay any fees and deposits that exceed this amount, Sponsor agrees to pay them and/or forward them on the Participant’s behalf, subject to ultimate allocation by the arbitrator. In addition, if the Participant is able to demonstrate that the costs of arbitration will be prohibitive as compared to the costs of litigation, Sponsor will pay as much of the Participant’s filing and hearing fees in connection with the arbitration as the arbitrator deems necessary to prevent the arbitration from being cost-prohibitive; and (9) with the exception of subpart (6) above, if any part of this arbitration provision is deemed to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal, or otherwise conflicts with the Rules and Procedures established by AAA, then the balance of this arbitration provision shall remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with its terms as if the invalid, unenforceable, illegal or conflicting provision were not contained herein. If, however, subpart (6) is found to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal, then the entirety of this Arbitration Provision shall be null and void, and neither Sponsor nor Participant shall be entitled to arbitrate their dispute. For more information on AAA and/or AAA Rules and Procedures, Participants may visit the AAA Website at http://www.adr.org, or contact AAA at 1633 Broadway, 10th Floor, New York, New York 10019.
These Official Rules of the Dining For Dollars Sweepstakes are the property of Atlanta Eats, LLC.