Sales Account Manager Position
If you’re passionate about food & familiar with ITP neighborhoods and OTP counties and cities, keep reading. We’re currently seeking to hire a motivated and excited individual who will stand out as an Account Manager as part of our sales team. The successful applicant will become an integral part of our family. Sales experience, experience in a leadership/management position, and account management experience are pluses but not required. We have a solid training program and intend to train and mentor the successful applicant in order to help them establish a strong presence in the restaurant industry.
Atlanta Eats is a weekly 60-minute TV program that cooks up a hearty combination of engaging, entertaining, and informative local restaurant and food content. We have it all: hosts with a passion for food and fun, the inside scoop on Atlanta restaurant scene, and plenty of ways to feed it to you.
Responsibilities and skill will include:
- First and foremost, understand that the perfect chicken biscuit is the start of the perfect day
- Excellent communication and sales skills
- Ability to build business relationships based on trust
- Be a creative thinker – understand what the customer wants and deliver effective solutions to help promote their restaurant
- Be able to manage time efficiently
- Be reliable and dependable – work ethic is vital
- Willing to work a flexible schedule
- Must like to eat
- Present a confident manner
- Develop plans and strategies for growing business and achieving the company’s sales goals
- Intuitively know an overcooked burger is a travesty that must be avoided at all costs.
- Be ready on a moment’s notice to provide friends, family, and colleagues with restaurant recommendations that rival Yelp
- Monitor customer, market and competitor activity and provide feedback to company leadership team and other company functions.
- Manage key customer campaigns, relationships and participate in closing strategic opportunities
- Knowledge and experience in wide range of media including broadcast, radio, digital, social, live events, etc
- Experience in brainstorming creative marketing ideas, custom advertising campaigns, and successful public relation efforts for client programs
- Need to be passionate about growth, development, and people, period
Sounds Awesome! Now What?
- We need your cover letter and resume!
- Submit the above to email@example.com
We’re looking for Production Interns.
If you’re passionate about food & familiar with ITP neighborhoods and OTP counties and cities, keep reading. We’re looking for candidates who would be excited to work a busy, tasty schedule that might include driving up to Marietta to collect gift cards on Monday, running around to make sure we have everything the crew needs for a shoot on Wednesday, and live tweeting and engaging with our social followers on Saturday. Sound awesome? Atlanta Eats may be a great fit for you!
We expect a lot from our interns, including editing, some graphic design experience, a passion for production and interest in marketing and event coordination. In return, we promise you valuable hands-on experience working on a fast-paced, market-leading television show, introductions to some of the most influential culinary personalities in the city, a few free lunches, and some credits for school.
If you’re interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a fun cover letter, resume, samples of your amazing work, and availability.
We’re looking for Marketing Interns!
Do you love a good meal, and are you passionate about the Atlanta restaurant scene? Are you ready to “sink your teeth” (pun intended) into a once in a lifetime opportunity to intern for Atlanta Eats, a fun, cool and unique multi-media start up? If so, you’re in the right place! As part of the Atlanta Eats internship program, you’ll receive legitimate hands-on experience in all areas of the business. Atlanta Eats interns will be willing to work their “tail” off — we’re looking for hungry, creative, resourceful, detail-oriented and organized folks as they will be tasked with helping build the Atlanta Eats brand, which exists to promote dining out and all types of restaurants in Atlanta.
Things to Think About:
- When you are asked to walk a mile, you run two. You don’t need someone to motivate you, you have the fire inside you to be successful — and that’s all you need.
- In one word, you’re a winner, and have the accomplishments to show for it. Whether you were a solid basketball player in high school or the leader of your sorority or fraternity in college, you’re hungry for more and ultimately looking to climb the ranks professionally.
- You cross your t’s and dot your i’s. As a start up, there’s going to be more to do than you have time for in the day. Flawless execution is a commodity and expected, and follow up and follow through is required.
- You have more than 5,000 followers on Instagram. Just kidding, but you’ve got to be a social connector and passionate about social media, both personally and for brands.
- You love to eat! We are Atlanta Eats…
Here’s the scoop. You’ll be doing the following:
- Acting as the point of contact with local restaurant partners that are featured on Atlanta Eats. Responsibilities include coordinating social media efforts, contests, soliciting feedback, etc.
- Responsible for coordinating on-going marketing & PR efforts, including TV appearances, event marketing/festivals, print marketing deadlines, etc.
- Helping with social media efforts on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube that follow a strategic editorial calendar, monitor all feeds and respond when appropriate, research, identify and contact influencers in the restaurant space across channels, etc.
- Assisting with general office duties including answering phones, participating in meetings/brainstorms, processing paperwork, conducting research, prize fulfillment, etc.
Other Things to Think About:
- School credit is preferred but not a requirement
- The position will require work on nights and weekends
- A minimum commitment of 4 months is required
- You must have a passion for food and like trying new restaurants/dishes
Sounds awesome! Now what?
- To apply, send in a cover letter to email@example.com showcasing your writing skills, personality, and fit for the job
- We’ll also need your resume and any other materials to showcase your skill set, such as a portfolio
Good luck and stay hungry!
We’re looking for Sales Interns!
Atlanta Eats has a fantastic entry level sales intern opportunity in this fast growing media, content, and food company. If you are hungry to be part of Atlanta’s coolest media, food, and content company, then this is your big chance. Are you an adventurous eater?? Do you know where to get the best pizza or corned beef sandwich in town?? Then “Sink your teeth” into the best internship out there. If you have a genuine thirst for getting to know the complete sales process and love cultivating client relationships…possess tremendous attention to detail, and are efficient at Microsoft Office, CRM, and creative writing, there just might be an opportunity for you here. You’ll assist with the sales process by prospecting potential advertisers, compiling research on potential advertisers, putting together marketing proposals and recaps, etc. Become an integral part of one of the most talented sales teams in the city! If you feel you’re up to the task, then send your resume and tell us why you would be the right fit.
If you’re interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a fun cover letter explaining why you would be the right fit & resume.