Here are a couple of thoughts roaming around the mind of Steak Shapiro, legendary radio personality & host of Atlanta Eats.
1. Arthur Blank will not choose to replay his post game locker room dance from last week on the Dome screens.
2 That the brisket at Twin Smokers around the corner from the Dome on Marietta will be some of the best you ever ate.
3. Matty Ice will prove to the world why he is league MVP.
4. That Tevin Coleman & Devonta Freeman will prove to everyone that they are the best tandem backfield in Falcons history.
5. That Taco Mac in The CNN Center will sell more baked wings than Rodgers & Ryan passing yards combined.
6. That Aaron Rodgers will make a throw in the 2nd half that simply does not seem humanly possible.
7. That there will be more pork products grilled, smoked & pulled in the parking lots around the Dome than ever imagined.
Photo credit: The South in My Mouth Blog
8. Vic Beasley will record a 4th quarter sack that will destroy an hugely important Green Bay comeback.
9. The “Cheesehead” faithful will be very drunk & kinda belligerent as they file into STATS on Marietta to watch the Pats/Steelers.
Photo credit: STATS
10. That the final football game ever played in the Georgia Dome will be the most memorable of all time….37-24 Dirty Birds.
Hungry for more Steak Shapiro? Be sure to watch Atlanta Eats every Saturday at 7:00 p.m. and Sunday at 10:30 a.m. on Atlanta Eats on Peachtree TV!