Cirque Dreams Holidaze is coming to The Fox Theatre Wednesday, November 25th and Friday, November 27th. It’s an on-stage holiday spectacular of some of Cirque Du Soleil’s most talented performers. Want to win a pair of tickets for Wednesday, November 25th and a gift card to Bantam+Biddy ($25) to fill up before the show? Enter below! We will announce winners Wednesday, November 18th.
Tickets are on sale now, so spread the word! http://bit.ly/1GJESq9
CIRQUE DREAMS HOLIDAZE SHOW FACTS
- While on their current U.S. Tour, the cast of CIRQUE DREAMS HOLIDAZE will eat an average of 4 meals daily. This includes breakfast, lunch, pre-show dinner, and post-show dinner.
- According to the show’s Director, each 2 hour CIRQUE DREAM performance requires the same stamina as an NBA basketball game or NFL football game. On average, a performer can lose up to 5 pounds per show.
- The 20’ Candy Canes and Toy Soldiers magically inflate in under 3 minutes.
- The 24’ Christmas Tree has over 2,500 dangling beads.
- It takes the Cirque Dreams Holidaze crew 8 hours to load the show into the theatre and only 2 hours to break it down.
- It takes an average of 2 to 3 weeks to complete one Cirque Dreams Holidaze costume.
- There are over 500 hand placed Swarovski Crystals that make up the sparkle on the Ice Queen’s costume.
- There are over 300 costumes and 100 hand crafted hats in Cirque Dreams Holidaze.
- 7 There are over 1000 costumes pieces, accessories and props that make up Cirque Dreams Holidaze.
- Since 1993, Over 50 million people worldwide have attended Cirque Dreams show.