Old Fourth Ward is home to many great Atlanta restaurants and now we are adding Bada Bings to the list. From offering a variety of food options ranging from Italian to American classics, a space designated for games, a view of the city and their 50/50 burger- which we are 100% sure you will love- they have it all! Here are the top five must haves at this downtown mixture between a bar, political hangout (voted #1 Political Hangout by Insider Advantage Magazine) and a game room.
1) The 50/50 Burger, we know what you are thinking, there is a 50/50 chance this burger will be my new favorite burger in town. Well we are 100% sure that this half smoked bacon and beef patty will win you over.
2) The Gouda Mac-N-Cheese is always a must! Can you think of anything better than penne pasta covered in gouda???
3) Wings! At Bada Bings you can’t go wrong with the wings and any choice of their four different sauces. Thursdays are “All you can eat” wing nights, so be sure to mark that on your calendar!
4) Their Chicken and Waffles are the perfect dish to remind you of what southern living is all about as you look out at the Atlanta skyline from Bada Bing’s patio.
5) To top off the all around Bada Bings experience try their Smash Burger. This burger is on a whole new level with an Angus beef patty topped with a fried green tomato, onion rings and Bada Bing’s homemade herb mayo.
Hungry for more sports bars? Check out our favorites here! And be sure to watch Atlanta Eats every Saturday at 7:30 p.m. and Sunday at 10:30 a.m. on Peachtree TV for more of your favorite Atlanta restaurants!