Steak Shapiro talks downtown dining options for the NFC Championship Game.
Here are a couple of thoughts roaming around the mind of Steak Shapiro, legendary radio personality & host of Atlanta Eats.
Steak Shapiro talks downtown dining options for conferences, events, sports, & fun Centennial Olympic Park activities.
Sure, you may have already bought your ticket for the big Falcons playoff game on Saturday vs. the Seahawks. But a big question still lingers…where are you going to chow down before and after the game? We’ve got 8 spots you have to check out. The game will be one to remember, and trust us…so will your […]
Steak Shapiro talks downtown dining options for conferences, events, sports, and fun Centennial Olympic Park activities.
1. That the combination of Spring Training baseball and incredible theme parks makes for as good a family vacation as you can have. Just got back from Orlando with my own crew where I hit up 3 Disney parks after my radio show (The Front Row 9-noon on 680 The Fan) each day, visited […]
1. There is nothing more annoying at your local Super Bowl party than the proverbial two martini guest that is watching their first football game of the year and decides the 10 dollars they have on the squares game makes them eligible to scream in your friggin ear all night. 2. Wings Wings […]
1) St. Cecilia, the new Ford Fry creation, is truly one of the most grand and compelling rooms Atlanta has ever seen. Not to say that Blue Pointe was not special as well, but the revamp of the Blue Pointe property from the community tables in front of the kitchen to the ultra cool […]
1. Elf is slowing becoming my favorite X-Mas movie ever. Last 20 minutes hurt it from becoming an all time comedy ever but James Caan so under-rated in his role. 2. Office holiday parties have become so staid and boring, most folks just worry about doing something stupid enough to cost them their job. […]
1) The city of Atlanta is not going to do any favors next three years for that local baseball team that is leaving town when it comes to traffic, DOT projects, schedule conflicts etc….You thought you saw some ugly game day traffic on weekends, throw in a little highway construction, you ain’t seen nothing yet. […]
1. The Phipps movie theater makes every movie better, so do the martinis beforehand and a great plate of pasta at Davio’s after. 2. Speaking of Davio’s, check out my man Steve DeFillippo, owner of Davio’s, and his new book “It’s All About the Guest” which is doing amazing on Amazon last few […]
Steak Shapiro poses 8 questions to some of Atlanta’s best chefs. This time it’s Bone Lick BBQ’s MIke LaSage in the hot-seat.
On this Father’s Day in a family filled with tennis camps and ballet recitals, sleep-overs and play-dates, I really only wish for one thing: everyone together, around the table, being a family.
Here is my quick guide to New Orleans from a guy that went to school there (Tulane), named his daughter after it (Nola), and lives and breathes this city.
Atlanta Eats host, Steak Shapiro shares his thoughts on what makes Atlanta’s dining scene one of the best in the country.