Do you spend all of your time looking at food content online? Well now, you can put it to good use and “sink your teeth” into a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity – a remote internship with American Eats! As part of the American Eats internship program, you’ll get hands-on experience in all areas of the content marketing industry – from social posting to blog writing and more. American Eats interns should be willing to always come HUNGRY to work and ready to take on every project on their plate. We’re looking for passionate, creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, and organized folks as you will be tasked with helping build the American Eats brand on our website and social platforms.
Scope of activities:
- Write listicles and other food-focused content for the American Eats website and additional platforms.
- Updating website metadata for SEO optimization.
- Outreach to other digital content creators to amplify American Eats content.
- Assisting with other marketing tasks and admin as needed, including but not limited to:
- Adding maps, schema code, other rich media content to existing blog posts.
- Cleaning up search functionality on blog.
- Passion for and experience with social media.
- Passion for food and culture.
- Attention to detail.
- Writing ability.
- Independence & dependability.
- Pursuing Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or Media Studies.
- Some knowledge of digital marketing, SEO, and WordPress.
Send a resume, an example of social media posts from 3 different channels you’ve created that are exemplary, and a writing sample 500 words or less to [email protected]
This internship is unpaid. Hours per week – 10 hours.
Sunday, June 20th, 11:59pm ET