Atlanta Eats & Bread n Butter Content Studio is looking for a hungry candidate who is passionate about food, editing, production and did we say food?! This is a full-time position located at the Atlanta Eats offices in Buckhead.
– Candidate should be well versed in all things FCPX/Premiere, Adobe After Effect and/or similar motion graphics capabilities.
– Must have experience editing in non-scripted world, storytelling style of food, travel, doc style narratives.
– Must have all-around video production skills in shooting and lighting
– Must be creative in all aspects and contribute to projects
– Knowledge of social media channels and its requirements for video
– Good communicator
– Tech-savvy a must
– Prepared for overtime hours, occasionally on weekends
– Deadline oriented mindset
– Desire to be part of a company culture that rewards hard-work, innovation, and celebrating wins together as a team
Job responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
– Short and long form editing- (less then 1 min to full 1 hour shows)
– Documentary style editing (minimal script, cut what you see)
– Understanding of graphic design and color grading
– Production elements- operating equipment for shooting, lighting etc
– Show packaging- building show, VO recording, exports and delivery
– Server data management- incoming footage, raw archive management, backup routine
Compensation will be in the range of $40- $55k commensurate with position and experience of candidate. The full time position will have benefits included.
How to apply
Send contact information (Name, Phone, preferred email) with the subject line “Full Time Editor- pick me” to firstname.lastname@example.org
Share a link of your reel (required) and any relevant projects related to food, travel and hospitality, as well as your favorite dish at a local restaurant and why you would be a good fit for this position.