Bread n Butter / Atlanta Eats is looking for a candidate who is passionate about storytelling and keen on delivering messages through video. This is a full-time position located in Buckhead.
– Candidate should be well versed in all things FCPX/Premiere, Adobe After Effect and/or similar motion graphics capabilities.
– Must have experience editing in non-scripted world, grasp of storytelling around food, travel, lifestyle, and doc style narratives
– Must be comfortable with editing both long form and short form content
– Must be creative in all aspects and contribute to projects
– Knowledge of social media channels and its requirements for video
– Good communicator
– Tech savvy a must
– Prepared for occasional overtime hours/ weekends
– Deadline oriented mindset
– Desire to be part of a company culture that rewards hard-work, innovation, and celebrating wins together as a team
Job responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
– Short and long form editing- (less then 1 min to full 1 hour shows)
– Documentary style editing (minimal script, cut what you see)
– Understanding of graphic design and color grading
– Production elements- operating equipment for shooting, lighting etc
– Show packaging- building show, VO recording, exports and delivery
– Server data management- incoming footage, raw archive management, backup routine
Compensation to be commensurate with experience. The full time position will have benefits included
How to apply
Send contact information (Name, Phone, preferred email) with the subject line “Full Time Editor” to [email protected]
Share a link of your reel and any relevant projects related to food, travel and hospitality, as well as your favorite dish at a local restaurant and why you would be a good fit for this position?