Do you spend all of your time looking at food content online? Well now, you can put it to good use and “sink your teeth” into a once in a lifetime opportunity – a summer internship with Atlanta Eats, the best food media company in the South! As part of the Atlanta Eats internship program, you’ll get hands-on experience in all areas of the media industry – from social posting to blog writing to video production and more. Atlanta Eats interns should be willing to always come HUNGRY to work and ready to take on every project on their plate. We’re looking for passionate, creative, resourceful, detail oriented and organized folks as you will be tasked with helping build the Atlanta Eats brand on our website, social, Tik Tok, and video platforms across the internet.
Scope of activities:
- Work with Atlanta Eats digital team to create 2-3 pieces of content to be used on Tik Tok, Reels and other platforms every week.
- Write listicles and other food focused content for Atlanta Eats website and additional platforms.
- Updating website metadata for SEO optimization.
- Outreach to other digital content creators to amplify Atlanta Eats content.
- Content capture at Atlanta events, restaurant openings, etc.
- Assisting with other marketing tasks and admin as needed, including but not limited to:
- Adding maps, schema code, other rich media content to existing blog posts.
- Updating YouTube metadata.
- Cleaning up search.
- Passion for and experience with social media, especially TikTok.
- Passion for food and Atlanta culture .
- Ability to work in teams.
- Attention to detail.
- Writing ability.
- Being physically available to come into our office in Buckhead / go out and capture photos + videos.
- Pursuing Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or Media Studies.
- Some knowledge of digital marketing, SEO, and WordPress.
- Compensation will be offered in the range of 20 – 40 hours per week at $7.25 / hour based on needs / availability.
- Send a resume, an example of social media posts from 3 different channels you’ve created that are exemplary, and a writing sample 500 words or less to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sunday, April 18th, 11:59pm ET