Order Up Social Media Agency
If you are passionate about food and the local dining scene, truly understand how social media can truly impact small businesses, particularly restaurants and truly are great with people than the social media agency “Order Up” might be perfect for you. Order Up is currently seeking to hire a motivated and excited individual in a Business Development role.
Successful applicants will become an integral part of our hard-working, food obsessed, fun-loving team. Sales experience in the on-premise food / beverage space would be ideal for this role but not the only way to win big with this new division of the revered company Atlanta Eats. Order Up has become the go to business partner for restaurants that clearly understand that social media is now a necessity to keep growing their business not a luxury.
About Order Up
- Responsibilities, expectations and skills will include:
- Excellent communication and sales skills
- Ability to build business relationships based on trust
- Understanding / comprehension that the right chicken biscuit is the start of the perfect day
- Be a creative thinker – understand customer wants and deliver effective solutions to help promote their restaurant
- Be able to manage time efficiently
- Be reliable and dependable –
- Willing to work a flexible schedule
- Can debate the merits of the crinkle cut French Fry versus the tater tot.
- Present a confident manner
- Develop plans and strategies for growing business and achieving the company’s sales goals
- Intuitively know an overcooked burger is a travesty that must be avoided at all costs.
- Be ready on a moment’s notice to provide friends, family, and colleagues with restaurant recommendations that rival Yelp
- Monitor customer, market and competitor activity and provide feedback to company leadership team and other company functions.
- Manage key customer campaigns, relationships and participate in closing strategic opportunities.
- Need to be passionate about growth, development, and people period
- A hunger to keep up to date with the latest in TV and digital / social media marketing trends
Compensation: Target compensation including base + commission $70 – $90k with opportunity for additional comp
To apply for this job, send your resume (required) and a brief description of why you’d be a great fit for this role.