Does a career path in advertising / marketing, account management, or business development interest you? Do you like video production, food / travel programming, and find yourself watching videos on your phone / tablet / laptop as opposed to traditional TV? Do you know where to get the best slice of pizza in town, or keep lists of all the best restaurants where you live?
Atlanta Eats provides a fantastic entry level opportunity for students who are interested in gaining experience as an Advertising Account Manager Intern in our rapidly growing video content and food media brand.
If you have a genuine thirst for learning about the advertising process from the ideation stage to watching the final creative product air on TV or digital channels, then this is the internship for you.
You’ll work directly with our account managers to understand what qualifies as a target advertising partner, compiling research on marketing trends, helping to put together proposals and recaps, and working with other intern departments on a creative project throughout the internship. In addition to, interns can expect that frequent industry speakers will come educate about their expertise during “lunch and learns,” and that they’ll gain knowledge of video production by participating directly in the pre and post production process.
Become an integral part of one of the most creative and talented teams in the city!
The successful candidate will posses:
- A strong attention to detail
- A passionate work ethic, takes pride in the work, understands that each and every task is important
- Curiosity and a thirst for knowledge of the media / marketing / advertising landscape
- Knowledge of socially and digitally media, with a constant curiosity to learn more
- A love of food and dining
- Video production experience a plus
- Prior agency, marketing or advertising experience a plus
- Currently be in school, pursuing an undergraduate degree
- Superior organizational and project management skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Word, Powerpoint, Excel)
Compensation & Hours
Internship will be expected to work Monday – Friday, potentially some weekend or night for special events. Compensation is paid on a hourly basis.
Winter / Spring Internships are offered on a rolling basis as available, and require a minimum amount of 16-24 hours in office per week.
Summer internships will be offered based on the following schedule:
- Applications accepted: Up until April 15th
- Interviews & offer period: April 15th – April 30th
- Internship period: 10 – 12 weeks between May – August
If you’re interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter explaining why you would be the right fit, along with a resume, and which internship you’re applying for (Winter, Summer )