Does a career path in video production, food / travel programming, interest you?
Do you find yourself watching videos on your phone / tablet / laptop as opposed to traditional TV? Do you know where to get the best slice of pizza in town, or keep lists of all the best restaurants where you live?
Atlanta Eats provides a fantastic entry level opportunity for students who are interested in gaining experience as an Video Graphics and Editing Intern in our rapidly growing video content and food media brand.
If you have a genuine thirst for learning about the advertising process from the ideation stage to watching the final creative product air on TV or digital channels, then this is the internship for you.
You’ll work directly with our award winning producers and editors to gain hands on experience helping to put together both short form and long form videos for broadcast and digital media. In addition, you’ll be working with other intern departments on a creative project throughout the internship. In addition to, interns can expect that they’ll gain knowledge of video production by participating directly in the pre and post production process.
Here are the details:
- The Video Graphics/Editing Intern will work in a highly collaborative and agile environment, participating in the creative process at various stages (pre-visualization/pre-production, production, post-production, and delivery).
- This role is primarily focused on producing and editing video.
- The Video Graphics/Editing Intern will be asked to provide their own laptop with latest editing software (Final Cut).
- Knowledge of Motion Gfx, Adobe Creative Suite and After Effects a plus.
- The intern will need to prove their production abilities using industry-recognized equipment/hardware and software as well as display a strong, overall creative approach.
- Lastly, this role would consistently research and share new trends and techniques in all aspects of the creative and production processes.
- Must be punctual and reliable team player
- Currently be in school, pursuing an undergraduate degree
- Superior organizational and project management skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Word, Powerpoint, Excel)
- A strong attention to detail
- A passionate work ethic, takes pride in the work, understands that each and every task is important
- Curiosity and a thirst for knowledge of the media / marketing / advertising landscape
- Knowledge of socially and digitally media, with a constant curiosity to learn more
- A love of food and dining
- 2 reference required when applying
Compensation & Hours
Internship will be expected to work 16-24 hours a week, Monday – Friday, potentially some weekend or night for special events. Compensation is paid on an hourly basis.