Sales Account Manager Position
Are you a highly motivated individual that’s looking for a growth opportunity in advertising & marketing business development? Do you enjoy food, restaurants, travel, video production, and being part of a team that’s built one of the most dynamic brands in the city?
The Account Manager serves an integral role in maintaining and growing Atlanta Eats’ advertising revenue through numerous media platforms that we have become famous for by nurturing new clients, creating effective and unique marketing opportunities, executing and managing campaigns flawlessly, and providing a high level of service to our clients.
We’re currently seeking to hire an individual who will stand out as an Account Manager as part of our sales team. The successful candidate will become a part of the Atlanta Eats family as we support them to grow professionally and develop their career.
The successful candidate will posses:
– A competitive spirit, and an energetic personality
– A desire to win that motivates everything you do
– Excellent communication and sales skills
– Reliability and dependability
– A curiosity to learn about video production, content marketing, digital media conversion, etc.
– The ability to quickly pickup new skills and concepts
– A high level of confidence and tenacity in prospecting, contacting, and nurturing advertising partners
– Creative thinking– understanding how to apply equal parts art and science in a quick manner
– Excellent time management skills
– A confidence in representing the company
– Willing to work a flexible schedule, sometimes nights, seldom weekends
– Knowledge and / or experience in wide range of media channels including broadcast, radio, digital, social, live events, etc
– A desire to have fun, contribute to a team, celebrate wins, and of course eat great food
Job Function & Responsibilities include:
– Monitor media within market for potential partners.
– Prospect, generate leads, and meet with potential clients
– Create client proposals using PowerPoint
– Creatively develop marketing campaigns with our creative and sales teams.
– Achieve quarterly and annual sales goals
– Project-manage across teams to ensure timely completion and delivery of client campaigns.
– Actively participate in pre & post video production process.
– Work with sales operations to execute all aspects of a client campaign across multiple media channels
– Manage and grow customer relationships
– We firmly believe food connects people everywhere and that some of the most important moments in life are spent around a table eating and drinking with the folks we care about.
-We also believe that Atlanta is one of the most exciting cities in the world right now and that our company has become one of the great ambassadors pushing out that message
-Our company culture emphasizes inclusiveness and that everyone brings something to the table and to our team.
-The chance to eat and drink and be immersed in the exciting dining scene that is Atlanta, GA.
-The opportunity to attend concerts, sporting events and festivals all as being “part of the job.”
– Flexible work hours offered
– Additional company perks including travel opportunities, creative input into content we create, great meatball recipes available
- College degree from 4 year university in Advertising, Marketing, Business, or a related field
- Previous work experience required (internships, or full time employment)
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite
- Must be currently located in Atlanta
Submit cover letter and resume with your contact info to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re looking for Production Interns.
If you’re passionate about food & familiar with ITP neighborhoods and OTP counties and cities, keep reading. We’re looking for candidates who would be excited to work a busy, tasty schedule that might include driving up to Marietta to collect gift cards on Monday, running around to make sure we have everything the crew needs for a shoot on Wednesday, and live tweeting and engaging with our social followers on Saturday. Sound awesome? Atlanta Eats may be a great fit for you!
We expect a lot from our interns, including editing, some graphic design experience, a passion for production and interest in marketing and event coordination. In return, we promise you valuable hands-on experience working on a fast-paced, market-leading television show, introductions to some of the most influential culinary personalities in the city, a few free lunches, and some credits for school.
If you’re interested, please email email@example.com with a fun cover letter, resume, samples of your amazing work, and availability.
We’re looking for Marketing Interns!
Do you love a good meal, and are you passionate about the Atlanta restaurant scene? Are you ready to “sink your teeth” (pun intended) into a once in a lifetime opportunity to intern for Atlanta Eats, a fun, cool and unique multi-media start up? If so, you’re in the right place! As part of the Atlanta Eats internship program, you’ll receive legitimate hands-on experience in all areas of the business. Atlanta Eats interns will be willing to work their “tail” off — we’re looking for hungry, creative, resourceful, detail-oriented and organized folks as they will be tasked with helping build the Atlanta Eats brand, which exists to promote dining out and all types of restaurants in Atlanta.
Things to Think About:
- When you are asked to walk a mile, you run two. You don’t need someone to motivate you, you have the fire inside you to be successful — and that’s all you need.
- In one word, you’re a winner, and have the accomplishments to show for it. Whether you were a solid basketball player in high school or the leader of your sorority or fraternity in college, you’re hungry for more and ultimately looking to climb the ranks professionally.
- You cross your t’s and dot your i’s. As a start up, there’s going to be more to do than you have time for in the day. Flawless execution is a commodity and expected, and follow up and follow through is required.
- You have more than 5,000 followers on Instagram. Just kidding, but you’ve got to be a social connector and passionate about social media, both personally and for brands.
- You love to eat! We are Atlanta Eats…
Here’s the scoop. You’ll be doing the following:
- Acting as the point of contact with local restaurant partners that are featured on Atlanta Eats. Responsibilities include coordinating social media efforts, contests, soliciting feedback, etc.
- Responsible for coordinating on-going marketing & PR efforts, including TV appearances, event marketing/festivals, print marketing deadlines, etc.
- Helping with social media efforts on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube that follow a strategic editorial calendar, monitor all feeds and respond when appropriate, research, identify and contact influencers in the restaurant space across channels, etc.
- Assisting with general office duties including answering phones, participating in meetings/brainstorms, processing paperwork, conducting research, prize fulfillment, etc.
Other Things to Think About:
- School credit is preferred but not a requirement
- The position will require work on nights and weekends
- A minimum commitment of 4 months is required
- You must have a passion for food and like trying new restaurants/dishes
Sounds awesome! Now what?
- To apply, send in a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org showcasing your writing skills, personality, and fit for the job
- We’ll also need your resume and any other materials to showcase your skill set, such as a portfolio
Good luck and stay hungry!
We’re looking for Sales Interns!
Atlanta Eats has a fantastic entry level sales intern opportunity in this fast growing media, content, and food company. If you are hungry to be part of Atlanta’s coolest media, food, and content company, then this is your big chance. Are you an adventurous eater?? Do you know where to get the best pizza or corned beef sandwich in town?? Then “Sink your teeth” into the best internship out there. If you have a genuine thirst for getting to know the complete sales process and love cultivating client relationships…possess tremendous attention to detail, and are efficient at Microsoft Office, CRM, and creative writing, there just might be an opportunity for you here. You’ll assist with the sales process by prospecting potential advertisers, compiling research on potential advertisers, putting together marketing proposals and recaps, etc. Become an integral part of one of the most talented sales teams in the city! If you feel you’re up to the task, then send your resume and tell us why you would be the right fit.
If you’re interested, please email email@example.com with a fun cover letter explaining why you would be the right fit & resume.