NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. SWEEPSTAKES IS VOID IN WHOLE OR PART WHERE PROHIBITED, TAXED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. INTERNET ACCESS IS REQUIRED TO ENTER SWEEPSTAKES.
SWEEPSTAKES IS ONLY OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE FIFTY (50) UNITED STATES, THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, UNITED STATES TERRITORIES (INCLUDING APO/FPO MILITARY ADDRESSES) AND PUERTO RICO. DO NOT ENTER THIS SWEEPSTAKES IF YOU ARE NOT PHYSICALLY LOCATED IN AND A LEGAL RESIDENT OF, ONE (1) OF THE FIFTY (50) UNITED STATES, THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, UNITED STATES TERRITORIES (INCLUDING APO/FPO MILITARY ADDRESSES) OR PUERTO RICO. AN ENTRANT MUST BE EIGHTEEN YEARS (18) OF AGE OR OLDER, OR THE AGE OF MAJORITY IN HIS OR HER JURISDICTION OF RESIDENCE, WHICHEVER IS GREATER, AS OF THE DATE OF HIS OR HER PARTICIPATION AND ENTRY. EACH ENTRANT HEREBY REPRESENTS AND WARRANTS THAT SUCH ENTRANT HAS READ THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND AGREES TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES, WHICH ARE A CONTRACT (SO READ THEM CAREFULLY BEFORE ENTERING). THIS CONTRACT INCLUDES, WITHOUT LIMITATION, GRANTS OF RIGHTS AND INDEMNITIES TO THE SPONSOR FROM ENTRANT AND A LIMITATION OF ENTRANT’S RIGHTS AND REMEDIES. IF ENTRANT IS NOT AT LEAST EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER, OR THE AGE OF MAJORITY IN HIS OR HER JURISDICTION OF RESIDENCE, WHICHEVER IS GREATER AND/OR IF ENTRANT DOES NOT AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES DO NOT ENTER THIS SWEEPSTAKES.
THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH HILTON HOTELS. ENTRANT UNDERSTANDS THAT HE OR SHE IS PROVIDING HIS OR HER INFORMATION TO SPONSOR AND NOT TO HILTON HOTELS OR INSTAGRAM.
Eligibility and Participation: Atlanta Weekend Getaway Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States, the District of Columbia, United States territories (including APO/FPO military addresses) and Puerto Rico (the “eligible geographic area”), who are physically located therein and who are at least eighteen (18) years of age or older, or the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence, whichever is greater, as of the date of their participation and entry. This Sweepstakes and any web sites, web pages, and advertisements relating thereto are intended for viewing only within the eligible geographic area. Entries received from individuals residing outside the eligible geographic area, or where restricted or prohibited by law or individuals who are not legal residents of an eligible geographic area will be disqualified. Employees of Atlanta Eats (the “Sponsor”) and its respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, sales representatives, advertising agencies, Administrator (defined below) and all other service agencies involved with the Sweepstakes and members of their immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) are not eligible to participate or win. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. By participating in this Sweepstakes and entering or attempting to enter into the Sweepstakes, Entrant agrees and acknowledges that: a) he or she has read and understands these Official Rules; b) he or she has met these Sweepstakes eligibility requirements; c) he or she unconditionally accepts and agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Administrator, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes; d) he or she waives any right to claim ambiguity in this Sweepstakes or these Official Rules; and e) winning and receiving a prize in contingent upon compliance of these Official Rules and fulfilling all requirements.
Sponsor and Administrator: The Sponsor and The Administrator is Atlanta Eats, 455 East Paces Ferry Road, Suite 309, Atlanta, GA 30305. The Administrator’s decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes.
Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on 10/14/19 on or about 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on 12/27/19 on or about at 11:59 p.m. ET (the “Sweepstakes Period”). The Sponsor’s computer clock is the official time-keeping device in this Sweepstakes.
Email Entry Method: To enter the Sweepstakes during the Sweepstakes Period an Entrant must: a) access his or her email account b) fill out the form at https://www.atlantaeats.com/atlanta-food-football-weekend/ giving Atlanta Eats his or her email address for contest purposes and c) agree and accept Atlanta Eats’ Terms and Conditions.
Prize: One (1) Grand Prize is available to be won. One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded each Entry Period during the Promotion Period. Grand Prize includes two nights at the Hilton Hotels of your choice and $300 in restaurant gift cards.
The two (2) night Hilton Hotel stay must be used by November 30, 2020. The hotel accommodations include room night fee and room tax, but does not include any incidentals. The ability to book two (2) night hotel stay on dates selected are contingent based on availability. Winner must book hotel by following the enclosed instructions. Restaurant gift cards will expire by end of 2020 and must be used before then. A prize winner must accept the prize being awarded or prize may be forfeited and may be awarded to alternate prize winner. Terms and conditions may apply to claiming a prize. Prizes are non-transferable in whole or in part except at the discretion of the Sponsor. No substitution or cash redemption except at the discretion of Sponsor, in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded. Sponsor reserves the right, to substitute a prize (or component thereof) of equal or greater value for any reason whatsoever. Prize winner shall bear all risk of loss or damage to prize upon being awarded and Sponsor does not have any obligation or responsibility to replace prize if lost, damaged or stolen. Sponsor is not responsible for any fees, costs, or additional charges that may result from an Entrant and/or prize winner participating in the Sweepstakes or being awarded and receiving and using a prize. Prizes will be fulfilled within one (1) to six (6) weeks after prize winner is finalized. Shipped prizes shall not be insured. The Sponsor shall not assume any liability for a lost, damaged or misdirected prize. An unclaimed prize will not be awarded.
Odds of Winning: Odds of Winning will depend upon the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
Drawing: Sponsor’s representative will conduct a random drawing on 1/3/20, on or about 2:05 p.m. ET to select one (1) prize winners. Limit of one (1) prize per household.
Entry Screening, Entrant Verification and Restrictions: Sponsor reserves the right to screen entries and in their sole discretion Sponsor reserves the right, to disqualify and remove any entry it deems as inappropriate, unacceptable or fails to adhere to these Official Rules. Sponsor is not obligated to notify Entrant of their actions to remove or disqualify any entry. Entrant agrees if his or her entry is contested in any manner for any reason whatsoever, Sponsor may disqualify that entry and discontinue use without notification and Entrant agrees if Entrant’s entry is contested in any manner for any reason whatsoever not to contest the decision of Sponsor and that such decision shall be final. All entries and Entrants are subject to verification at any time and for any reason. Sponsor reserves the right, in their sole and absolute discretion, to require proof of compliance with these Official Rules, including without limitation, proof of identity or eligibility, in a form acceptable to Sponsor to participate in this Sweepstakes.
Entrants are not permitted to use another person’s identity or another person’s email address, nor can an Entrant share the same email address to enter the Sweepstakes. If a person is found using another person’s identity or email address he or she will be disqualified and ineligible to claim any prize. In the event of a dispute over the identity of an online entrant, entry will be deemed submitted by the “Authorized Account Holder” of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry. Authorized Account Holder means the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Any entrant may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder to Sponsor’s satisfaction. Entry materials/data that have been tampered with or altered, or mass entries or entries generated by a script, macro or use of automated devices are void. The Sponsor is not responsible for: (i) lost, late, misdirected, damaged or illegible entries; or (ii) error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmission of or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site or any combination thereof; or (iii) any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor is not responsible for the incompatibility of entrant’s hardware, software or browser technology. By participating in the Sweepstakes, you (i) agree to be bound by these official rules, including all eligibility requirements, and (ii) agree to be bound by the decisions of Sponsor and the independent judging organization, which are final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Failure to comply with these official rules may result in disqualification from the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to: (i) permanently disqualify from any Sweepstakes it sponsors any person it believes has intentionally violated these official rules; and (ii) withdraw the online method of entry if it becomes technically corrupted (including if a computer virus or system malfunction inalterably impairs its ability to conduct the Sweepstakes), and to select winners from among all eligible entries received prior to withdrawal.
Non Capture of Entry: In the event that for any reason whatsoever an Entrant’s entry, or any portion thereof, is not captured in accordance with these Official Rules, whether through no fault of Entrant or otherwise, including but not limited to as a result of the effects of hackers or the failure of any electronic equipment, or human intervention, computer or cellular transmission, or network connections, any such attempted entry submissions will become null and void and Sponsor shall have no duty to advise Entrant, to allow Entrant to resubmit, or any liability for such failure in any respect; all of which Entrant hereby waives to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law. Specifically without limiting the generality of the foregoing, in addition Sponsor is not responsible for any lost, late, illegal, intercepted, incomplete, misdirected, damaged, destroyed, mutilated, unintelligible or not received entries, or for errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays in operations, in transmissions of entries. Proof of sending an entry will not be deemed to be proof as a full submission entry nor will it be deemed proof of receipt by Sponsor.
Limitations, Non-Authorized Means of Entry and Tampering: There is a limit of one (1) prize per household. An entry obtained outside of the authorized, legitimate channel of method of entry as described in these Official Rules will be disqualified from Sweepstakes. Entrants are not permitted to use any automated, macro, script, robotic or other system(s) or program(s) to enter or otherwise participate in or disrupt this Sweepstakes. If it is discovered by the Sponsor or Administrator (using any evidence or other information made available to or otherwise discovered by Sponsor or Administrator) that any person has attempted, or has used any automated, macro, script, robotic or other system(s) or program(s) to enter or otherwise participate in or disrupt this Sweepstakes; then he or she may be disqualified from the Sweepstakes in the sole and absolute discretion of the Sponsor. The use of automated software or unauthorized computer programs to register for Sponsor’s Sweepstakes is prohibited. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any person found or suspected of, tampering with the entry process, or the operation of this Sweepstakes, or interferes with the proper entry of this Sweepstakes, or is acting in violation of these Official Rules, or is acting in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or is acting with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other persons will be disqualified. WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL, WHETHER OR NOT AN ENTRANT, TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE, DESTROY, TAMPER WITH OR VANDALIZE THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR INTERFERE WITH THE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND DILIGENTLY PURSUE ALL REMEDIES AGAINST ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Failure by the Sponsor or Administrator to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
Additional Sweepstakes Entry Conditions: Entrant grants to Sponsor, or any representative acting on behalf of Sponsor the right to use all information related to the Sweepstakes, for marketing purposes, administration of Sweepstakes, or any other purpose Sponsor believes may be of interest to Entrant about products and services offered by Sponsor, unless prohibited by law. Sponsor assumes no liability for any entries submitted into the Sweepstakes that violate these Official Rules. Sponsor is not responsible for any changes in an Entrant’s contact information nor is Sponsor or Administrator responsible for the inability of a potential prize winner to receive notification by Sponsor or Administrator. If for any reason whatsoever data is not available to contact a potential prize winner, his or her entry will become null and void and the potential prize winner will be disqualified from the Sweepstakes.
Potential Prize Winner Notification and Requirements to Become a Prize Winner: Prize winner will be considered to be potential prize winner until Sponsor or Sponsor’s representative confirms his or her prize winner status. Entrant acknowledges and grants Sponsor the ability in its sole discretion to announce the names or any identifiable information of an Entrant/potential prize winner in any form of public communication. Sponsor or Sponsor’s representative will notify the potential prize winners by email. Email will come from firstname.lastname@example.org and include instructions from Sponsor or Sponsor’s representative that potential prize winner must complete before he or she can be declared a prize winner and eligible to claim a prize. In the event it is determined that there are multiple prize winners from the same household regardless if a potential prize winner has been declared a prize winner, the first potential eligible prize winner to respond to email instructions will be declared the prize winner from that household, provided he or she has met the eligibility requirements and agrees to be bound to these Official Rules. In the event the potential prize winner fails to adhere to email instructions or any instructions given by Sponsor or Sponsor’s representative, the potential prize winner may be disqualified from the Sweepstakes and ineligible to claim a prize or receive any type of compensation. In Sponsor’s sole discretion, a selected entry of a potential prize winner will be disqualified from the Sweepstakes and not eligible to receive a prize if a potential prize winner: a) is unreachable or unresponsive to notification or attempted notification; or b) declines or cannot accept, receive or use the prize or any component of the prize for any reason; or c) does not meet eligibility requirements; or d) has failed to comply with these Official Rules; or e) submits a response after the allocated response by date. If a potential prize winner or a declared prize winner is disqualified from the Sweepstakes for any reason whatsoever, he or she will be required to forfeit the prize without compensation of any kind. Sponsor reserves the right to modify the notification process. Prize winners must continue to comply with the Official Rules and receiving a prize is contingent upon abiding and accepting the Official Rules and fulfilling all of Sponsor’s instructions.
Prize Winner Release of Publicity Rights: By accepting a prize, prize winner agrees to allow Sponsor or a representative acting on Sponsor’s behalf the perpetual right to use prize winner’s geographical information, photos, videos and/or likeness, and statement for Sweepstakes, trade, commercial, advertising and publicity purposes, at any time or times, by any and all means, devices, processes and technology, and in all language and in all media, now known or hereafter invented, contemplated or devised, including, without limitation, the internet, television, film, video cassettes, video discs and other audio-video devices and radio broadcast and print publications for advertising, promotional, regulatory compliance and/or other purposes related to Sweepstakes without notice to prize winner, without credit and without compensation or obligation except where prohibited by law.
Compliance to Official Rules: BY SUBMITTING AN ENTRY, ENTRANT AGREES THAT SUCH ENTRY COMPLIES WITH ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS STATED IN THESE OFFICIAL RULES. THE RELEASED PARTIES (DEFINED BELOW) WILL BEAR NO LEGAL LIABILITY REGARDING THE USE OF ANY ENTRY ENTRANT SUBMITS. THE RELEASED PARTIES SHALL BE HELD HARMLESS BY ENTRANT IN THE EVENT IT IS SUBSEQUENTLY DISCOVERED ENTRANT HAS DEPARTED FROM OR NOT FULLY COMPLIED WITH ANY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
Release and Limitations of Liability: BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES ENTRANTS, PRIZE WINNER, AGREES TO RELEASE, INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR, ADMINISTRATOR, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, PARTNERS, REPRESENTATIVES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS AND DIRECTORS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “RELEASED PARTIES”) FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURIES (INCLUDING EMOTIONAL DISTRESS), FROM ANY AND ALL CAUSE OF ACTION, LIABILITIES, SUITS, CLAIMS INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THIRD PARTY CLAIMS THAT MAY BE MADE AGAINST ENTRANTS AND CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO ACCEPTANCE, RECEIPT, POSSESSION OR USE/MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE, OR ANY PUBLICITY OR OTHER PUBLIC EXPOSURE OF ENTRANT, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, CLAIMS CONCERNING INFRINGEMENT OR INVASION OF ENTRANT’S PRIVACY OR PUBLICITY RIGHTS, OR DEFAMATION, OR ACTS UNDERTAKEN IN PREPARATION FOR, OR PARTICIPATION IN, THE SWEEPSTAKES AND LOSSES AND/OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND TO PERSONS, INCLUDING DEATH, OR PROPERTY ARISING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM ANY PRIZE OR RESULTING FROM AWARDING, ACCEPTANCE, NOTIFICATION, POSSESSION, USE, MISUSE, LOSS OR MISDIRECTION OF ANY PRIZE OR RESULTING FROM PARTICIPATING OR INABILITY TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES PROMOTION OR ANY SWEEPSTAKES PROMOTION OR PRIZE RELATED ACTIVITIES. ENTRANT ASSUMES LIABILITY FOR INJURIES CAUSED OR CLAIMED TO BE CAUSED BY PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, OR BY THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE OF, OR FAILURE TO RECEIVE ANY PRIZE. The Released Parties shall not have any obligation, responsibility or liability, including but not limited to any responsibility to provide compensation or award any prize to Entrants, with regard to: (1) Entries that are forged, falsified or altered or contain inaccurate information or do not comply with or violate these Official Rules; (2) Entries and/or notifications that are lost, late, incomplete, illegible, unintelligible, unrecorded, damaged, garbled, or misdirected, for errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects or delays in operations or transmission of information, in each case whether arising by way of technical or other failures or malfunctions of computer hardware, software, communication devices or transmission lines or data corruption, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entry materials, loss or otherwise; (3) Electronic communications which are undeliverable as a result of any form of active or passive filtering of any kind, or insufficient space in an Entrant’s e-mail account to receive e-mail messages; failures or malfunctions of phones, phone lines or telephone or data transmission systems; interrupted or unavailable network, server or other connections; any error omission, interruption, defect or delay in any transmission or communication; traffic congestion on the Internet or any technical problem; (4) Any technical or human errors resulting in errors of printing of Sweepstakes offer, administration of Sweepstakes, potential prize winner Sweepstakes notification, announcement of Sweepstakes prize winner and/or prizes, or any errors of any kind that may result in the selection and notification of a prize winner; (5) Entrants who have committed fraud or deception in entering or participating in the Sweepstakes or claiming a prize; (6) Any inability of a prize winner to accept the prize in whole or in part for any reason whatsoever; (7) If a prize cannot be awarded to a prize winner due to delays or interruptions due to Acts of God, natural disasters, threats of or actual terrorism, weather, war, fire, labor dispute or strike, civil disturbance, riot, transportation interruption or any similar event or cause beyond the Released Parties reasonable control; (8) Human error, unauthorized human intervention, inaccurate or non-capture or mis-entry of any information and/or of an entry; and (9) Any Entrant, prize winner or any other person for damage to such person’s computer or its contents or mobile device. Entrant, prize winner acknowledge that he or she will release and hold harmless Released Parties from any liabilities, and for but not limited to any claims or causes of action based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy and the condition and features of a prize. Sponsor reserves the right to correct any errors pertaining to this Sweepstakes for any reason whatsoever. If for any reason whatsoever the Sweepstakes (in whole or in part) is not capable of running as planned due to but not limited to, computer virus, worm, bug, tampering, hacking, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical difficulties or failures or any other causes which in the sole opinion of Sponsor, could corrupt or affect the administration, security, integrity, fairness, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the discretion of only the Sponsor, reserves the right to cancel, modify, suspend or terminate the Sweepstakes and determine prize winner from entries already received or as otherwise deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor.
Disputes: Except where prohibited, by participating, Entrant agrees that all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, administration and enforceability of the Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of an Entrant and Sponsor shall be governed by and construed exclusively in accordance with the laws of the state of Georgia without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law of any jurisdiction and that: (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of actions arising out of, or connected with the Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with participating, but in no event attorney’s fees; and (3) under no circumstances will any Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. By entering the Sweepstakes, all participants agree to be subject to jurisdiction in the Federal and State courts of Georgia and agree that all disputes relating in any way to this Sweepstakes must be resolved in the courts of Georgia. Entrants and prize winner agrees not to raise the defense of forum non conveniens.
Severability and Headings: If any provision of these Official Rules is found to be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Official Rules and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. Headings are used in these Official Rules solely for convenience of reference and shall not be deemed to affect in any manner the meaning or intent of these Official Rules or any provision hereof.
Tax Information: The value of a prize may be taxable as income to a prize winner. Prize winner are solely responsible, at their own costs, for all matters relating to the prize, including but not limited to, all federal, state and local taxes. It is the sole responsibility of the prize winner to seek independent counsel regarding tax implications.
Winners List: To obtain the prize winner list, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: 455 East Paces Ferry Rd, Suite 309, Atlanta, GA 30305; Attn: Atlanta Eats Hilton Winners List. Requests must be received by December 30, 2019.
Official Rules: For a copy of Official Rules visit https://www.atlantaeats.com/contest-rules/
NO PURCHASE OF ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE IS REQUIRED TO ENTER OR PARTICIPATE IN THIS PROMOTIONAL GAME. PARTICIPATION IN THIS PROMOTIONAL GAME IS FREE. PURCHASE OF THE SPONSOR’S PRODUCTS OR SERVICES WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING.
- Sponsorship. The sponsor of the Dinners on Us game (the “Game”) is ATLANTA EATS, LLC, a Delaware limited liability company, having a principal place of business at 455 East Paces Ferry Rd. NE #310 Atlanta, GA 30305 (the “Sponsor”).
- The Game is open to legal residents of the United States and the U.S. Virgin Islands who are 18 years of age or older at the time of participation and who are not ineligible as set out in these Official Rules. Void in Puerto Rico and wherever prohibited by law. Employees (and members of employees’ immediate families and residents in their households) of the Sponsor are not eligible to play or win.
- How to Enter. You may enter the Game by completing the entry form on Sponsor’s website (https://www.atlantaeats.com/dinner-on-us/georgia-lotterys-dinners-us/) on or before 11:59:59 pm on December 31st, 2019 EST (the “Deadline”). You may enter the Game without completing the entry form on Sponsor’s website by mailing a written request to the Sponsor with your name, address, city, state, zip code, age, email address, the date you prepared the request and the words “ENTER ME IN THE DINNERS ON US SWEEPSTAKES” to P.O. Box 260189, Atlanta, GA 31126. Free entry requests must be received by the Sponsor before the Deadline. No return envelope is required. Limit of one free entry per person. Free entry requests will be disqualified for any of: (1) ineligibility, (2) inclusion with the free entry request of any other correspondence, promotional materials or other materials, (3) lost, late, damaged or misdirected or postage due requests and (4) requests that in the opinion of the Sponsor are machine-generated in whole or in part, including but not limited to the stamped out envelope or postcard. The decision of the Sponsor or the Sponsor’s agent regarding eligibility or disqualification of free entry requests received will be final. A free entry will not entitle the person requesting it or any other person to any products or services of the Sponsor. Free entry requests received by the Sponsor become the Sponsor’s property upon receipt. Ineligible and non-complying requests will not be acknowledged.
- How the Game Works / How the Winner is Selected. Beginning on Friday, September 28, 2018, and continuing on each Friday thereafter until December 31st 2018, (each, a “Drawing Date” and collectively, the “Drawing Dates”) the Sponsor or the Sponsor’s agent will select a single entry at random from among all the qualifying entries. The selected entry (the “Winner”) will be notified by email. The Winner will be instructed on how to claim the Prize. If the Winner fails to claim the Prize within twenty (20) days, the Winner’s entry will be disqualified and the Prize will be forfeited.
- THE PRIZE. A Winner who claims the Prize will receive a fifty dollar ($50.00) Buckhead Life Restaurant Group gift card good for a fifty dollar ($50.00) credit at any participating Buckhead Life Restaurant Group restaurant (http://buckheadrestaurants.com/). The retail value of the Prize is fifty dollars ($50.00).
- Odds of Winning. The odds of winning depend on the number of qualified entries received. If more than one hundred (100) qualified entries are received, the odds of winning will be equal to eighteen (18) divided by the number of qualified entries.
- Other Terms and Conditions of the Official Rules. This promotional game begins on Friday, September 28, 2018and ends on the first to occur of (a) the Sponsor’s termination of the Game under Section 6 or as provided in this Section, or (b) the date on which all the Prizes are claimed. The Sponsor reserves the right to modify and/or terminate the Game and to take such other measures the Sponsor may deem necessary or appropriate, in its sole discretion to preserve the integrity of the sweepstakes promotional game or in the event that it or associated practices or equipment become corrupted, technically or otherwise. In such event, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, terminate the Game and not distribute the Prizes to anyone. Participating entrants (each, a “Participant”) release the Sponsor, together with all other businesses involved in this promotional game, as well as the employees, officers, members and directors of each, of all claims and liability related to participation in this promotional game. Any promotional Game notice, entry form or other writing, including writings in electronic form that contains an error (printing, human, technical or other) shall be deemed null and void. Technical malfunction of the electronic equipment associated with this Game, voids all play on it. A Winner may be required, at the sole discretion of the Sponsor to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility/liability release and where legally permissible, a publicity release, as a condition precedent to the receipt of any prize to be awarded. All winners are subject to disclosure of their winnings and identifying information, to the extent such disclosure is required by law or provided for in these Official Rules. Regardless of how Winners use Prizes awarded to them, all such awards are taxable income to the Participant. Participants are responsible to pay all income and other taxes due in respect of any prize that they receive. For a list of all winners, send a written request by first class mail with a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Winners List Request, P.O. Box 260189, Atlanta, GA 31126. Except where prohibited by law, all Winners consent to the use of their names, home town, Prizes won and likenesses for promotional purposes on behalf of the Sponsor. All disputes and claims arising out of or relating to this Game shall be determined according to the laws of the State of Georgia.
- TRADEMARKS AND TRADENAMES. Atlanta Eats™ is the trademark of Bread N’ Butter, LLC. The Georgia Lottery™ is the trademark of The Georgia Lottery Corporation™. Any other trademarks or service marks are the property of their respective owners. The use of any brands or trademarks in these Official Rules or any of the Sponsor’s promotional materials does not imply any association or endorsement of the Sponsor by the owner of such brands or trademarks.
- By participating or attempting to participate in the Game or attempting to claim a Prize, except where such condition is legally prohibited, each verified Winner hereby agrees and grants Sponsor the right, but not the obligation, to the use of his or her name, voice and likeness, along with his or her address (city and state) and any statements made by or attributed to such Winner in any and all media, now known or hereafter devised, without notice, review or approval, in perpetuity and throughout the universe for advertising, commercial and promotional purposes in connection with the Game and other promotions without further compensation, and releases the Sponsor and Sponsor’s officers, directors, employees, attorneys, agents and subcontractors from any liability with respect thereto.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. The Sponsor makes no warranties, and hereby disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, concerning the Prizes and the Game. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, THE PRIZE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND THE SPONSOR HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- It is the Participant’s sole responsibility to ensure that he or she has complied in full with all conditions and requirements contained in these Official Rules. If any potential winner is found to be ineligible, or if he or she has not complied with these Official Rules or declines a Prize for any reason prior to award, such potential winner will be disqualified and the Prize forfeited. No mechanically reproduced, illegible, incomplete, forged, software-generated, third party or other automated or robotic entries, in whole or in part, will be accepted. Entries made by any individual or any entity other than the Participant and/or originating by any other mechanism, including but not limited to commercial sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will be declared invalid and disqualified for this Game. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who is found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Game; to be acting in violation of these Official Rules; or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the Game, or to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. The Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. Headings and captions are used in these Official Rules solely for ease of reference, and shall not be deemed to affect in any manner the meaning or intent of these Official Rules or any provision hereof. These Official Rules cannot be modified or amended in any way except in writing by a duly authorized representative of Sponsor.
- MANDATORY ARBITRATION. By participating in this Game each Participant (and his/her parent/legal guardian if the Participant is a minor) agrees that: (1) any claim, dispute, or controversy (whether in contract, tort, or otherwise) Participant may have against Sponsor arising out of, relating to, or connected in any way with the Game, the awarding or redemption of prizes, or the determination of the scope, enforceability or applicability of this agreement to arbitrate, will be resolved exclusively by final and binding arbitration administered by American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) and conducted before a sole arbitrator pursuant to the applicable Rules and Procedures established by AAA (“Rules and Procedures”); (2) this arbitration agreement is made pursuant to a transaction involving interstate commerce, and shall be governed by the Federal Arbitration Act (“FAA”), 9 USC. §§ 1-16; (3) the arbitration shall be held at a location in the Atlanta, Georgia metropolitan area or at such other location as may be mutually agreed by the Participant and Sponsor; (4) the arbitrator’s decision shall be controlled by the terms and conditions of these Official Rules and any of the other agreements referenced herein that the applicable Participant may have entered into in connection with the Game; (5) the arbitrator shall apply the substantive law of the State of Georgia in accordance with Section 8 of these Official rules and consistent with the FAA and applicable statutes of limitations, and shall honor claims of privilege recognized at law; (6) there shall be no authority for any claims to be arbitrated on a class or representative basis and arbitration can decide only the Participant’s and/or Sponsor’s individual claims; the arbitrator may not consolidate or join the claims of other persons or parties who may be similarly situated; (7) the Participant and Sponsor shall be entitled to recover punitive, incidental and/or consequential damages only to the extent permitted by law; (8) in the event that the administrative fees and deposits that must be paid to initiate arbitration against Sponsor exceed $125 USD for claims less than $10,000 or $375 for claims greater than $10,000 but less than $75,000, and the Participant is unable (or not required under the applicable Rules and Procedures) to pay any fees and deposits that exceed this amount, Sponsor agrees to pay them and/or forward them on the Participant’s behalf, subject to ultimate allocation by the arbitrator. In addition, if the Participant is able to demonstrate that the costs of arbitration will be prohibitive as compared to the costs of litigation, Sponsor will pay as much of the Participant’s filing and hearing fees in connection with the arbitration as the arbitrator deems necessary to prevent the arbitration from being cost-prohibitive; and (9) with the exception of subpart (6) above, if any part of this arbitration provision is deemed to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal, or otherwise conflicts with the Rules and Procedures established by AAA, then the balance of this arbitration provision shall remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with its terms as if the invalid, unenforceable, illegal or conflicting provision were not contained herein. If, however, subpart (6) is found to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal, then the entirety of this Arbitration Provision shall be null and void, and neither Sponsor nor Participant shall be entitled to arbitrate their dispute. For more information on AAA and/or AAA Rules and Procedures, Participants may visit the AAA Website at http://www.adr.org, or contact AAA at 1633 Broadway, 10th Floor, New York, New York 10019.
These Official Rules of the Dinners on Us Sweepstakes are the property of Atlanta Eats, LLC.