Can you feel the excitement in the City of Atlanta? The town is buzzing (sorry Tech fans) in a way we haven’t seen in a loooong time. And Atlanta Eats wants to help you have the best gameday possible for the National Championship. That’s why we’ve teamed up with three of our favorite partners – Heirloom Market BBQ, Tower Beer, Wine and Spirits, and Piece of Cake, to create the ATLANTA EATS CHAMPIONSHIP HOUSEPARTY. Winners will receive a catered party worth over $500. Check out the rules and prizes below, and don’t miss your chance to create the ultimate Atlanta Eats Championship Houseparty.
– Create a post on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter and @us (you can find our handles on the icons at the top of this page) to tell us who you’ll be watching the game with and where you plan on watching
– Respond to one of our posts this weekend on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter and tell us who you’ll be watching with and where you plan on watching
– One winner will be randomly selected from all submissions. Only one submission per handle
– Any posts submitted after 12am on Monday, January 8th will not be accepted.
– Must be 21 years or older to enter. Please Drink Responsibly.
Heirloom Market BBQ, one of Atlanta’s no-doubt-about-it-best BBQ restaurants, is located right off of 285 on Akers Mill Road Southeast. This mom-and-pop BBQ place has been on multiple Best of Atlanta lists and offers Simple, Classic and Fresh meals every day of the week. You don’t need to win the contest to try it today!
Tower Beer Wine and Spirits has been an Atlanta institution since 1948. They are known for being the leader of volume sales in Georgia. Tower is the best in Scotch Whiskey, Korean, Japanese, Chinese and Hispanic beverages sold and has an incredible selection of micro and macro brewery options.
Piece of Cake’s story starts with two best friends who have been bringing the cake love to Atlanta for 32 years. Helen and Melissa started the business with three original recipes and the sweet treats were so popular they opened a kitchen in Howell Mill after the first year. Now there are a variety of tasty cakes to chose from, including their GA Bulldog/Atlanta Falcon colors Spirit Cake, which will be provided to the winner.