Guys we have some good news and some bad news…Thanksgiving is coming fast. If that means days in the kitchen, and snarky comments by your in-laws, then you’re in luck! You live in one of the best dining towns in the country, and many of the best restaurants are going to be doing the heavy lifting. So, call one of these spots, throw away all the containers and take all the credit!
Photo credit: chow.com
- Fox Bros. BBQ will be smoking both turkeys and hams for Thanksgiving. 12-14lb turkeys can be ordered for $60, along house made gravy. Sides like mac ‘n cheese and cornbread dressing is also available. To reserve, call 404.414.0826 or email your order to email@example.com.
- Smoke Ring will be cooking up 20lb birds for $50, which will include a quart of homemade gravy for free. Call 404.228.6377 to place your order. Be sure to ask about sides like collard greens and creamed corn.
- Heirloom Market BBQ will be serving up Ashley Farm turkeys that are Green Tea Brined and Clementine-Coffee Rubbed. These beauties are only $11 per pound. They will also have Heirloom Market smoked turkey breast with a Texas rub for only $14 per pound. Email ben@firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your turkey and get your pickup time.
- Murphy’s is making Thanksgiving dinner for the 25th year. They will have an array of options, from turkey and sides to an array of just sides, as well as a la cart side dishes. A four-course meal that serves 4 (including turkey breast and sides like maple glazed sweet potatoes, herbed cornbread and butternut squash soup) are only $135. They will also put together your wine list with special pairings that being at $49.99. Call 404.872.0904 to place your order.
- Wahoo Grill is feeding 6-8 people for only $99 this year! Menu items include slow roasted turkey breast, farmer’s salad with mixed greens, roasted butternut squash, goat cheese, cranberries and pumpkin seeds served with apple cider vinaigrette, a choice of three of the following items, cornbread dressing, sweet potato puree, mashed potatoes, mustard greens and green beans, turkey gravy and maple upside-down cake. Call 404.373.3331 by November 20th.
- Joy Cafe will make your Thanksgiving dreams come true with their famous Milk & Cookies Pie. They’ll be making full pies for your Thanksgiving spread. And if you think you’ll want something to eat with that pie (silly..), they will also be prepping a traditional Thanksgiving feast for you. Be sure to call them soon, as they will sell out! You can reach them at 404.816.0306