Here are a couple of thoughts roaming around the mind of legendary radio personality and host of Atlanta Eats, Steak Shapiro.
1. Meatballs are an extremely critical food group especially the one’s they serve at Cibo E Beve in Buckhead.
2. Despite the loss to the Chargers the Falcons will still win 10 games, win the division and of course have a great chance to make a run in the playoffs.
3. Booze milkshakes are way over-rated.
4. Athens Pizza on Clairmont Rd. in Decatur is celebrating their 50th anniversary in business because they serve the most kick ass greek pizza ever….
5. It is almost impossible to not root for the Cubs to win the World Series because people in Chicago are just plain good people.
6. The best place in Atlanta to celebrate Oktoberfest just might be Downtown at Der Biergarden where they serve outstanding German food and yes I just said outstanding German food.
7. Tiff’s Treats the delivery service for home-made warm cookies that just opened in Atlanta may be the best idea since the internet.
8. If you are in search of authentic amazing Puerto Rican food look no further than “Porchlight Latin Kitchen” in Smyrna.
9. Dwight Howard is going to be one of the great Atlanta sports stories in recent memory.
10. The Crabcake Benedict is what makes our country great.
Hungry for more Steak Shapiro? Be sure to watch Atlanta Eats every Saturday at 7:00 p.m. and Sunday at 10:30 a.m. on Atlanta Eats on Peachtree TV!