Here are a couple of thoughts roaming around the mind of legendary radio personality and host of Atlanta Eats, Steak Shapiro. These are Steak’s tips:
- Fried calamari may be the most over-rated restaurant item in the history of the world.
- Boston Cream Pie is a farce, no one really cares for it and it’s only real place is in the line of a cafeteria.
- The veal parmesan at Ford Fry’s new restaurant Marcel is what would convince aliens that we are the most sophisticated planet in the galaxy.
- When you find a great order of fried clams and tartar sauce in Atlanta, text me, tweet me, scream at me in a mall, I need them!!
- I have never met a woman over 25 that did not love the restaurant “True Food” at Lenox Mall.
- When I think the perfect breakfast sandwich I think toasted english muffin and then go from there.
Hungry for more Steak Shapiro? Be sure to watch Atlanta Eats every Saturday at 7:30 p.m. and Sunday at 10:30 a.m. on Atlanta Eats on Peachtree TV!