There are only so many weekends left of this gorgeous fall weather until a frigid winter wanders in. Get outside while you can and join us this weekend at Atlanta Eats Live! If you haven’t heard the hype- Atlanta Eats Live is the best food festival in Atlanta! Buy tickets here today! If you need a little more convincing besides this being known as the BEST FOOD FESTIVAL in Atlanta, we have 10 more reasons for you. Just read below:
1) Eating unlimited food from 45 of Atlanta’s best restaurants
2) Feeling like you’re at New Orleans Jazz Fest in the spring when you’re really in Atlanta in the fall
3) Hearing a live band who has been inducted in the Georgia Music Hall of Fame- Atlanta Rhythm Section. (Both Atlanta Rhythm Section & Georgia Satellites will be performing.)
4) Date night complete- food, bands and booze what’s not to love?
5) Couldn’t find a babysitter? They’ll be totally occupied with the sweet treats from Revolution Doughnuts to the mini meatballs at Ippolito’s neighborhood Italian!
6) Healthy options a plenty sponsored by Piedmont Healthcare. This means fresh juice, organic indulgences, gluten free and vegetarian options!
7) A venue as big as our appetites…Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre.
8) You don’t have to shell out $400 for a ticket to this event…we’re looking at you Taylor Swift!
9) An eclectic mix of restaurants from every zip code. From Alpharetta to Decatur, Midtown to Roswell we have you covered!
10) You won’t miss the Dawgs playing!
Ready to get your ticket? Here is the link again. Share this post and tell your family and friends to join you! There’s plenty of food to go around!