Festival season is beginning! There’s plenty of music, arts, and culture festivals happening, but what about the ones with the best food? Check out our list, and mark your calendars for a fun time.
1. International Night Market – Friday, April 22 through Saturday, April 23, 2022. This Suwanee town center festival celebrates diversity with performances and cuisine from all over the world. Look forward to cuisine from dynamic restaurants such as Beard Papa’s, South Sudanese Cuisine, The Bite of Korea, Teamo Tea Cafe and more!
2. Cochon555’s Heritage Fire – Sunday, April 24, 2022. We can think of no finer way to spend a Sunday then free-flowing drinks and food that celebrates the highest quality livestock and produce! Featuring sustainably sourced food from family farms as well as an all-star lineup of chefs including Nick Leahy of the Usual, Archna Blecker of Tandoori Pizza and Co, and Brandon Chavannes of the Betty.
3. Taste of Marietta – Sunday, April 24, 2022. Enjoy delicious bites from dozens of Marietta’s best restaurants and food trucks in Historic Marietta Square. Live musical performances start at 11am. There will also be a “kids alley” making this event great for the whole family and chef demonstrations. Come hungry!
4. Bodacious Blooms Flower Festival – Thursday, April 28 through Sunday, May 1, 2022. This inaugural floral themed festival is happening at the end of April in Buckhead Village District with over-the-top floral photo moments, cocktail parties, wellness events, and floral workshops. While not technically a food festival, there’s an insanely cool lineup of events and plenty of food-portunities!
5. Sweetwater 420 Fest – Thursday, April 28 through Sunday, May 1, 2022. For Sweetwater brewery fans, this is the place to be. This music festival’s lineup is always heavy on the jam bands, and it’s great to see Centennial Olympic Park so packed. As for beer, of course Sweetwater beer is on the menu everywhere and as for food, there’s plenty of food trucks and stalls to munch on.
6. Georgia Renaissance Festival/Fair – Saturday, April 9 through Monday, May 30. Turkey legs! Jousting! A pet costume contest! The Georgia Renaissance Festival is a nerdy fun time every year with all the not so Renaissance-esque fair foods (funnel cakes anyone?) you know and love.