Article written in partnership with the BB&T Atlanta Open presented by First Data
The BB&T Atlanta Open presented by First Data is all about world-class and amazing tennis, but did you know you can also get world-class food from some of ATL’s top restaurants and chefs while watching some of the top tennis players in the world? Here are the eats you must try while you’re there!
1. Pig out at Jim ‘N Nick’s Bar-B-Q. Indulge in some mouthwatering Southern BBQ at Jim ‘N Nicks! Their famous slow-cooked pork is to die for!
2. Wine down with fresh fare from Umi. Catch John Isner in action and UMI sushi paired with Kim Crawford wines as part of the tournament’s special Wine Down Wednesday package. You’ll also get to enjoy VIP suite seating and attend a meet and greet with your favorite ATP players!
3. Chow down with Char Korean Bar & Grill + Oysters Co. You won’t want to miss out on Char Korean Bar & Grill and Oysters Co. teaming up as part of the 1st Annual Diversity in Tennis Networking Lunch! This package also includes a premium open bar and viewing from the VIP air-conditioned Inner Circle Lounge so you can be comfortable all day, Monday, July 22!
4. Pop some bottles for Ladies Day Out. Ladies, join John Isner for a Q&A session while enjoying a champagne brunch! Package includes complimentary Kim Crawford rosé, Dillard’s swag bag, and four drink vouchers as you enjoy the afternoon tennis form the VIP City View suites on Thursday, July 25th.
5. Go for comfort food with Waffle House. Head on over to an Atlanta favorite, Waffle House! Indulge in some good comfort food. You can’t go wrong with waffles, eggs, bacon and smothered hash browns, available on Tuesday evening, July 23, either with an Inner Circle ticket or at their on-site food truck that evening!
6. Go farm fresh at Farm Burger.Hit up Farm Burger for a delicious and 100% grass-fed, grass-finished beef burger. They take great pride in their locally sourced ingredients, and it shows! Enjoy Farm Burger with an Inner Circle ticket during the lunch hours on Wednesday, July 24th.
7. Go autentico at Porch Light Latin Kitchen.Porch Light Latin Kitchen is a great offering to experience some Spanish and South American food. They use amazing flavors and fresh products to create their authentic dishes. This is only available during the evening of Sunday, July 28, with Inner Circle Lounge access!
8. Go Greek with Taziki’s Mediterranean Cafe. Taziki’s Mediterranean Cafe has flavorful Greek and Mediterranean cuisine. Their delicious, healthy food will leave you feeling satisfied and energized and ready to watch some great tennis! Available on Thursday, July 25th, during the lunch hours with an Inner Circle Lounge ticket access!
9. Go for flavor at Bhojanic.Bhojanic serves up some truly delicious North Indian Cuisine. Here you can enjoy many flavorful dishes that can generally accommodate vegans and celiacs/gluten-free folks alike. So fresh! So, make sure you attend the evening of Wednesday, July 24th, and have Inner Circle Lounge access to enjoy!
10. Wolf down a juicy prime steak at American Cut Steakhouse. If you’re in the mood for some juicy and world-class meats, head on over to American Cut Steakhouse. This place has delicious dishes with bold flavors. American Cut can be enjoyed in the Inner Circle Lounge on the evening of Sunday, July 21st, along with premium open bar in VIP air-conditioned space!
11. Enjoy a fabulous fixed menu with Elizabeth’s Catering. Head on over to Elizabeth’s Catering for delicious, unique food and snacks for everyone on the evening of Monday, July 22nd, inside the VIP Inner Circle Lounge!
12. See why Brazil is best with Fogo de Chao. Brazil knows steak, and you can enjoy a world-class one from Fodo De Chao with your Inner Circle Lounge ticket access!