The Giving Kitchen is a cause very close to our hearts at Atlanta Eats. So, we have teamed up with New Amsterdam and restaurants all over Atlanta to develop cocktails in support of this amazing cause.
Through the end of October, when you order one of the cocktails listed, they will be met with a $1 donation to The Giving Kitchen.
Each restaurant will be participating in Atlanta Eats Live, and proceeds will also be going to The Giving Kitchen to protect those in the service industry against hardship. Tickets are available now.
- The Sylvius Double Zero: New Amsterdam Gin, fresh lemon and grapefruit juice, basil and grapefruit juice
- All the World is Green The Iberian Pig: New Amsterdam Gin, honeydew puree, Carpano Bianco Vermouth, St. Germain, Green Chartreuse Rinse
- The Giving Tree Sugo: New Amsterdam, Green Chartreuse, Plum-Thyme syrup, Fee Brother Black Walnut Bitters, Lime
- Le Grande Bellezza St. Cecilia: New Amsterdam Vodka, abricot du roussillon, aperol, grapefruit juice, Regan’s orange bitters
- House in the Hamptons Alma Cocina: 2 oz New Amsterdam Vodka 1 oz House made Blackberry Syrup 1 oz Lemon Juice 1 oz Orange Flower Water 2 oz of Minted Earl Grey Tea
- New Amsterdam Spiked Lemonade Hammocks Fresh Squeezed Lemonade with New Amsterdam Vodka. Also available in Blueberry, Strawberry, and Mango flavors
- Bobbing for Apples ONE Midtown Kitchen: New Amsterdam Vodka, Pommeau de Normandie, Domaine de Canton, Sorghum syrup, Baked Apple Bitters
- West Indian Rickey Chai Pan Inspired by the Caribbean drink Sorrel which is often drank as the weather turns cooler. New Amsterdam Vodka infused with hibiscus, elderberry, cinnamon, clove, and mace, pomegranate molasses, lime, simple, and soda.
More information on The Giving Kitchen, can be found here