1. Elf is slowing becoming my favorite X-Mas movie ever. Last 20 minutes hurt it from becoming an all time comedy ever but James Caan so under-rated in his role.
2. Office holiday parties have become so staid and boring, most folks just worry about doing something stupid enough to cost them their job. Best bet: Great holiday lunch with 3 or 4 co-workers you dig at one of Atlanta’s killer steak houses.
3 If you have not been to JCT of late, revisit for sure, one of Atlanta’s most consistent spots.
4. If Matt Ryan does not learn more pocket presence and gain a drop more foot speed the next 5 years of his career will not be nearly as productive as his first 5.
5. There is nothing as much fun as doing morning sports talk radio with 2 folks that you really enjoy with great sports stories going on. Being back on 680 The Fan now (M-F 9AM to 12N) with Sandra Golden and Brian Finneran feels like something they should be paying me for and not the reverse.
6. Enough with the fish tacos, that fad ended like 4 years ago…..
7. I am completely baffled as to what is the appropriate period in which to remain totally silent about the surprise ending on one of your favorite shows. “Homeland” ended with a bang on Sunday and I feel like I was not allowed to bring it up on air or in person with folks for at least 4 weeks…