Article written in partnership with the TOUR Championship
The TOUR Championship is right around the corner, and we’re excited to cheer on our favorite professional golfers at East Lake Golf Club! But, true to form, we’re equally excited for all the amazing food that’s gonna be there! Check out these restaurants that will PUTT you in a good mood while you’re watching 30 pros compete to win that championship title.
1. Stuff your face with a juicy burger from NFA Burger. These burgers are to die for, trust us! Head on over to the 8th fairway to grab one of these incredible double-beef patty cheeseburgers.
2. Sample the signature Grey Goose cocktail of the TOUR Championship, “The Shamrock.” Hand crafted in a nod to Bobby Jones’ famed legacy, The Shamrock blends fresh lemonade and Black Cherry Dasani Sparking Water with Grey Goose Cherry Noir for a light and refreshing cocktail. A signature cocktail like The Shamrock, deserves to be served in an equally grand cup and fans can enjoy it that way in a one-of-a-kind TOUR Championship Yeti tumbler!
3. Sample Asian street food from the team at Hawkers. You’ll find an authentic taste of Asian street cuisine from one of Atlanta’s newest restaurants at the 8th fairway!
4. Sip on an ice cold Coke and delectable nosh from Victory Sandwich Bar at the Coca-Cola Lounge. Right next to the 8th green, you’ll find unique and tasty sandwiches and other bites from Victory Sandwich Bar, an Atlanta favorite.
5. Devour delicious BBQ from Fox Bros. If you’re in the mood for some smoked brisket, pulled pork, and all your favorite BBQ sides, then the 15th and 14th green is where you should be headed during the TOUR championship. What’s better than mouth-watering BBQ alongside jaw-dropping golf?
Feeling hungry now? Don’t FORE-get to buy a ticket today!