Now that we’ve entered November, host Julie Chen and mixologist Phil Armijo are talking about what they’re thankful for – including Phil’s Maple Manhattan recipe featuring Bardstown Bourbon and Trincheri Dry Vermouth. They revisit the bourbon vs. rye debate before Phil digs in to making his mouthwatering cocktail, which includes pure maple syrup – perfect for the fall! For more great recipes, visit themixga.com.
2oz Bardstown Bourbon
1/2 oz Trincheri dry vermouth
1 tbsp pure maple syrup
2 dashes Angostura Bitters
Pickled cherry for garnish
- Fill mixing glass with ice.
- Add 2oz Bardstown Bourbon and 1/2 oz Trincheri dry vermouth. Stir.
- Add in 1 tbsp pure maple syrup and 2 dashes Angostura Bitters. Stir.
- Pour in chilled glass with strainer.
- Garnish with pickled cherry