Article written in partnership with Tower Beer, Wine & Spirits.
There’s nothing like a classic margarita, but when you want to add a Southern twist, you can add some peachy Georgia flavors along with an unexpected dash of fresh ginger to really amplify the flavors! Make this peachy Georgia margarita at home after a trip to Tower Beer, Wine & Spirits to gather all you ingredients!
- 2 ounces Herradura Reposado
- 1 ounce fresh squeezed lime juice
- 1 ounce peach nectar
- Freshly grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon of agave
- Coarse sea salt or kosher salt
- Moisten rim of glass with fresh lime juice. Dip glass into coarse sea salt or kosher salt. Grate your ginger.
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Pour in 2 oz. Herradura Reposado, 1 oz. fresh squeezed lime juice, and 1 oz. peach nectar.
- Add a squeeze of agave and freshly grated ginger, to taste. Drink up!