1. There has never been a food festival in Atlanta with as many cool (St. Cecilia, Kimball House), fun (Ice Cream Bar, Taqueria Del Sol), unique (Gu’s Bistro, Lotta Frutta) and ridiculously delicious (Grand Champion BBQ, Muss and Turners) restaurants all in one place. Not to mention there is more open space and tables and great music (Yacht Rock Schooner) than any Atlanta food event you’ve ever been to.
2.. The Chicken Parmigiana from Gio’s Chicken……..do I need to say more?
3.. Smoked Pork and Korean potato salad from one of the great BBQ spots in the South……HEIRLOOM MARKET BBQ
4. Kevin Rathbun bringing us some serious meatballs from KR Steak Bar.
5. A serious dream of a Southern dish when Canoe cranks up a slow braised pork belly with squash apple salad.
6. Proceeds are going to one of the most important organizations in the food world, The Giving Kitchen.
7. Pork Cheek Tacos from The Iberian Pig, Jambalaya from Adele’s, Grilled Oysters from Hammocks Trading Company, Gnocchi Bolognese from Davio’s, Beef Short Ribs from Chicken and the Egg, Crab Cakes from The Palm. Oops! That is that more than 7 reasons…..you get the picture. You do have your tickets right? Make sure you head to www.atlantaeatslive.com to grab yours today!
SEE YOU SUNDAY NIGHT……