Steak Shapiro brings you the…
7 Things I Am Sure of This Week:
1. One of the perfect orders in the city for lunch just might be the Matzo ball soup and Reuben sandwich from The General Muir. Watch Atlanta Eats make one right here….Also congrats to those same folks for being named New Restaurant of the Year by Atlanta magazine….
2. I think the entire city of Atlanta is holding their breath and hoping Jason Heyward has a quick recovery from one of the scariest things in all of sports, a beanball to the face.
3. Nashville, Tennessee continues to be one of the hottest cities in America. Quality of life, cool restaurants, weather and business all coming together at once.
4. No person living in Atlanta should go more than 2 months in between visits to Antco Pizza on Hemphill. As for what to order, the San Gennaro pizza is one of the top five food items on planet Earth.
5. There are few places in Atlanta delivering an incredible view and super tasty food quite like Tuk Tuk Thai Food Loft. Thai street food is something totally unique and something you absolutely want to try.
6. There is no greater sin at a restaurant than the late arriving server to a table. Work was long, the crew is thirsty, martinis need to be getting shaken almost at the time your butt hits the seat.
7. College football Saturday afternoon and you don’t want to be hanging at a sports bar. Hard to beat sitting outside Noche Brookhaven sipping killer Margaritas, tasting all kinds of small plates and watching SEC on outdoor flat screens.