This Thunderbird Spicy Sour Recipe is the perfect cocktail concoction for fall. With jalapeño slices, a generous amount of lemon and beautifully balanced Smoky Ten Benriach scotch, it’s a great drink to open up those sinuses and enjoy a beautiful fall day. Speaking of fall – host Julie Smith also shares some of her favorite fall activities before digging into some scotch facts. All that, and the Thunderbird Spicy Sour recipe with mixologist Phil Armijo on the latest episode of The Mix! For more great recipes visit TheMixGa.com
- 1 Jalapeño Pepper, sliced
- 2oz Smoky Ten Benriach Scotch
- 1 Lemon
- 3/4 oz Agave Nectar
- Cocktail Shaker and Strainer
- First, thinly slice your jalapeno pepper. Add 4 to 5 slices to your shaker and muddle, set the rest aside.
- Next, add 2 ounces of the Smoky Ten Benriach Scotch, 3/4 oz Agave Nectar, and the juice of half a lemon.
- Add ice and shake vigorously.
- Peel a slice of lemon, twist and add to glass. Strain and pour.
- Spear jalapeño slice with a toothpick and add to glass for garnish.