So you’re not a good cook, that’s ok (that’s what we’re here for). But it’s your turn to host Thanksgiving and whether you like it or not, the guests are coming and coming hungry. We’ve created this ongoing list of Thanksgiving specials for you to choose from. Keep checking this list for more updates.
– Milton’s has an apple-brined and smoked Thanksgiving turkey available for purchase. More details here.
– Murphy’s also has a roasted turkey available, along with other Thanksgiving dishes. More details here.
– Sweet Auburn’s holiday packages include options of whole smokey turkeys (12-14 lbs.) or sliced turkey, paired with sides including mac and cheese, Asian slaw, bourbon beans, sweet potato souffle, and more. More info here.
– Fox Bros BBQ offers pit smoked turkeys as well as house cured pit smoked ham’s… sides and many desserts. More info here.
– Das BBQ is once again smoking turkey’s in their smoker. To fill out your order, click here.
– Looking for the best sides on any Thanksgiving dining room table? Muss and Turner’s once again delivers. More info here
– This year, step away from the stove and enjoy Thanksgiving with friends and family at South City Kitchen Vinings, Buckhead and Midtown: They’ll be serving a three-course dinner for $55. Click here for individual locations and times.
– Celebrate Thanksgiving with Family, Friends and Ray’s Killer Creek! Enjoy their Thanksgiving Day Buffet on November 22nd from 11:00am-8:00pm for $55. Click here for menu.
– It’s the holidays at Southern Art! They’re offering a Thanksgiving brunch from 10am to 5pm. It’s $95 for Adults, $45 for Children 5-10. Children Under 5 are Complimentary. Click here for menu and reservations.
– Join Le Bilboquet for a fabulous Thanksgiving dinner, featuring traditional favorites, and culinary treats. 12-8pm. View the full menu here.